In the case of the PHA, it is clear to me – taking the entire parliamentary debate in context – that it was meant to protect vulnerable natural persons, and not powerful entities.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Aug 2016 #nus #orientationgames #sexualisation #transportwoes
• Uncle Redbean: PRCs not FTs
• A Guide to Singaporean Driving
• NUS Running Scared : All Orientation Camps Cancelled
• NUS orientation: We need to talk about consent
• What does Trump, Brexit and NUS Freshman Orientation have in common ?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 May 2016 #singlish #china #deathpenalty #singleparents
• Singlish/English: for peace and harmony
• Analyzing China’s 13th Five-Year Plan
• Single parents are still discriminated, WP’s Li Li Lian
• We need the death penalty to keep us safe… Really?
• The Hanging Of Kho Jabing
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Sep 2013 #singapore #oursgconv
• Government needs to change its mindset about education
• Govt snooping – it’s about “politics of trust”, says ST writer
• “Rule of law” in Singapore is so thin, it holds no more meaning
• Upside down mind of militant LGBTs
• Elections not enough? We also need referendums