Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Oct 2016 #teachers #electedpresident #workinghours #minorities
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Sep 2016 #pap #primeminister #leehsienloong #sports
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Sep 2016 #chc #konghee #sunho #southchinasea
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Sep 2016 #zika #zikaoutbreak #alternativemedia #racism
• Saints, sinners, and the Singapore President
• Will our next PM be a clown?
• Vietnam, Singapore, & intra-ASEAN Diplomacy
• COMMENT: Zika highlights how we are all in this together
• “The Idiots — S’pore” keeps on promoting divisiveness?
If we’re lacking in minority candidates, then I say the problem lies in the qualifying rounds of the election, so all we should be doing is to ensure that all racial groups get a fair number of candidates into the qualifying pool before we put them up for election.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Aug 2016 #srnathan #rip #pioneergeneration #electedpresident
• S R Nathan’s life is perfect Hollywood material
• Mr S R Nathan: Contributions To Singapore We Might Have Forgotten
• The world of SR Nathan in 1961
• Brainfreeze, Brainstorming and So Stun like Vegetable
• Why The President Had To Be A Malay Always
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Aug 2016 #srnathan #rip #pioneergeneration #electedpresident
• Heartfelt Posts By Singaporeans Remind Us Why S R Nathan Was Truly The “People’s President”
• SR Nathan – Another stalwart passes away
• SR Nathan: Multimillionaire President I never knew
• Own self praise own self = leadership succession?
• COMMENT: Wake-up call for PM and Cabinet
I distinctly remember the feeling of my heart dropping when I watched PM Lee be taken ill on TV. For the few minutes before PMO updated on Facebook that he’s fine, everyone was pretty much shell-shocked.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Aug 2016 #ndr2016 #leehsienloong #healthscare #nationaldayrally
• National Day Rally – Reliving the scary moment
• PM gave us a scare
• S’poreans declare day after National Day Rally 2016 a public holiday so PM Lee can rest
• Top 4+ Nasty Remarks Towards PM Lee Hsien Loong During National Day Rally 2016
• I am a Malay Muslim. What the latest NDR means to me?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Aug 2016 #lawyers #specialneedschildren #foreignaffairs #china
• A disgrace to men- and to lawyers
• Parents of special needs children should not pay any more in school fees than children in mainstream schools
• MP & AREU Chief Desmond Choo keeps mum about RWS’ alleged replacing SGs with M’sians
• China must never go through the trauma of American and Japanese aggression again
• Viral Video Reminds Us That Not All Happy Families Consist Of A Mother, Father And A Few Children