If we’re lacking in minority candidates, then I say the problem lies in the qualifying rounds of the election, so all we should be doing is to ensure that all racial groups get a fair number of candidates into the qualifying pool before we put them up for election.
If it’s true, that Nathan was just someone in LKY’s dog house, I just hope Mr P N Balji said it to S R Nathan straight in his face while he was alive.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Jun 2016 #brexit #asean #elderly #agingpopulation
• Why credit SPF for, our consumer watchdog/pussy, CASE’s failure?
• Return my CPF!
• The needs of the elderly are changing…but how are these needs met?
• Post-Brexit UK – A New Dawn for ASEAN
• Calvin Cheng is wrong, Boris Johnson is no Lee Kuan Yew
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Apr 2016 #muralipillai #bukitbatok #byelecction
• Do you know Carole Tan, the principal of THAT childcare centre?
• Fact Checking Sangeetha Thanapal’s Lies (Again)
• Singaporean freelance journalist claims there is apartheid in Singapore
• SDP responds to Lina Chiam’s statement about SDP’s use of Chiam See Tong’s image
• ‘No vote no upgrading’? WP’s Leon Perera slams PAP’s Murali Pillai’s ‘carrot’ for Bukit Batok voters
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 Apr 2016 #drugs #bukitbatok #byelecction
• MOE assures a concerned parent that creationism ‘is not part of syllabus’
• Foreign worker can’t use toilets? Don’t blame Wisma Atria…
• ST stirs a storm in a teacup over poster barring contractors from use of toliets at shopping mall
• The rundown of Chee Soon Juan’s plans for Bukit Batok, and their pluses and minuses
• Every Singaporean son can relate to this set of photos
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Apr 2016 #smrt #islam #ahpetc #pressfreedom
• Zakir Naik: Peace Preacher or Hate Monger
• More expert tips to fix MRT – but will it cause fares to go up?
• AHTC chairman, Pritam Singh refutes PAP MP, Charles Chong’s comments on sinking funds
• Singapore falls in World Press Freedom Index for fourth consecutive year
• Sorry But No Sympathy For Dr Lee Wei Ling
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Apr 2016 #doyouknowwhoami #ruien #peoplesassociation #coe
• Rui En walked out of an audition with me: ‘Do you know who I am?’
• More COEs Coming, But Higher Prices Expected
• The PA is non-partisan? Serious?
• The Case of Sexual Abuse By “Man”
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Apr 2016 #doyouknowwhoami #ruien #peoplesassociation
• Mediacorp actress Rui En drives a BMW. Seriously, what’s up with BMW drivers?
• Rui En: ‘Do you know who I am’ comment was a misunderstanding
• Online news sites AsiaOne and Mothership are fighting and it’s thanks to Rui En
• Private Hire Driver Regulations…The Necessary Pain…
• PA is not partisan
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Apr 2016 #leeweiling #leehsienloong #lky
• COMMENT: Lee Wei Ling… a dissident in the making?
• Should PM Lee sue his sister?
• Ho Ching apologises on Facebook for her “monkey post”
• PM Lee vs Lee Wei Ling … “Damn if you do, damned if you don’t”
• Harry’s daughter: From Hero to Zero
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Mar 2016 #budget2016 #sdp #saf
• Singapore Budget 2016 – Liberal Paternalism at its Best
• Singapore should stop chasing trends and start setting them
• Dear Singaporean PMETs, Here’s What Budget 2016 is Trying to Tell You
• SAF needs to stop treating NSmen like slaves/ mercenaries if Singapore is to defend herself successfully.
• More social spending, less filial piety?