Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Jan 2019 #leehsienloong #leeweiling #leehsienyang #leesuetfern #tesla #razer #leekuanyew
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Jun 2017 #oxleyroad #lgbtrights
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Jun 2017 #oxleyroad #leehsienloong #parliament
Last week, amidst the tension between China and Singapore over comments on the South China Sea and the confiscated Terrexs, Lee Wei Ling commented about China’s Anti-Corruption Campaign and implied that it was nothing but a tool in a power struggle.
If we’re lacking in minority candidates, then I say the problem lies in the qualifying rounds of the election, so all we should be doing is to ensure that all racial groups get a fair number of candidates into the qualifying pool before we put them up for election.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Aug 2016 #olympics #josephschooling #singaporesports #rio
• Blogger gives Schooling detractors the ultimate smackdown
• How NOT TO hijack Joseph Schooling’s success
• DPM Tharman Shanmugaratnam gives advice on how to create more Joseph Schoolings
• Schooling’s Gold win: who gets to take credit?
• What does an Olympic gold medal mean for the Singapore Dream ?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 May 2016 #sdp #pap #bukitbatok #byelecction
• BB BE: Tharman’s last word
• Why Dr Chee will likely lose in Bukit Batok by-election despite hard effort and warm reception
• Chiams Say Dr Chee Wanted Chiam See Tong Back in the SDP as a Powerless Figurehead
• Lee Wei Ling says she did not sign petition asking to stop attacks on Chee Soon Juan’s character
• Dr Chee ah… statistics isn’t rocket science you know…
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Apr 2016 #muralipillai #bukitbatok #byelecction
• Do you know Carole Tan, the principal of THAT childcare centre?
• Fact Checking Sangeetha Thanapal’s Lies (Again)
• Singaporean freelance journalist claims there is apartheid in Singapore
• SDP responds to Lina Chiam’s statement about SDP’s use of Chiam See Tong’s image
• ‘No vote no upgrading’? WP’s Leon Perera slams PAP’s Murali Pillai’s ‘carrot’ for Bukit Batok voters
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Apr 2016 #smrt #islam #ahpetc #pressfreedom
• Zakir Naik: Peace Preacher or Hate Monger
• More expert tips to fix MRT – but will it cause fares to go up?
• AHTC chairman, Pritam Singh refutes PAP MP, Charles Chong’s comments on sinking funds
• Singapore falls in World Press Freedom Index for fourth consecutive year
• Sorry But No Sympathy For Dr Lee Wei Ling
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Apr 2016 #doyouknowwhoami #ruien #peoplesassociation #coe
• Rui En walked out of an audition with me: ‘Do you know who I am?’
• More COEs Coming, But Higher Prices Expected
• The PA is non-partisan? Serious?
• The Case of Sexual Abuse By “Man”