Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 May 2018 #malaysia #elections #malaysianGE #lgbtq #humanrights
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Jan 2017 #angmokio #towncouncil #lgbtinsingapore #civilservice
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Dec 2016 #halimahyaacob #singtel #internet #electedpresident
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister snatches defeat from the jaws of victory
• Shanmugam writes a letter to complain about the rude and mocking behaviour of a resident
• 5 Myths About The SMRT Buyout Debunked
• Temasek’s billion-dollar proposal: ‘Fair’ deal for a fair maiden?
• Muslim, Christian, LGBT, Atheist, Buddhist, Hindu sagas in Singapore from 2001 to June 2016
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister Tan Chuan-Jin responds after the ICA expedited clearance brouhaha
• If nothing wrong with expedited ICA clearance, why Minister Tan so upset?
• FactWire’s Incredibly Arrogant and Problematic Letter To Hari Kiri Khaw
• Yishun Secondary restricts Racial Harmony Day celebrations to only students eligible for JC
• 9 things to know about that 90-min SG-KL ride
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Jul 2016 #facebook #lta #china #mrt
• If You’re a Contract Employee in Singapore, Don’t Let Your Employer Cheat You of These 3 Things to Which You’re Now Entitled
• Don’t Anyhow Say: FB Post Stating You Can’t Hold Your Phone While Driving Is Totally Inaccurate
• Made-in-China trains spark safety concerns in Hong Kong, US
• Train defects reveal deeper problems doing business with PRCs
• Facebook: Today S’pore, tom China
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Jun 2016 #lgbt #foreigners #alternativemedia #trs
• Reply to Theodore Shawcross’s “Why do people hate Singapore?”
• A Response to “Leaving Our Internal Security Back Door Wide Open”
• On Gods in Buddhism
• TRS: Yang gives up the fight
• Pink Dot: Why was govt spooked?/ Pastor Khong try matching the numbers
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jun 2016 #mha #lgbt #judicialmercy #spf
• MHA’s stance on foreign interference on domestic issues is confusing. Here’s why.
• Do not abuse and tarnish the reputation of the Police
• Are you working on contract? Here’s good news for you.
• Exercising mercy for criminals
• To Combat Disinformation, Understand Financial Incentives Of Online News Sites
The government needs to trust its people to ensure peace and that such radical hateful rhetoric will have no place in Singapore. Freedom of speech means that we as Singaporeans need to speak out against such hate when the time arises.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Jun 2016 #racism #lgbt #youth #coolingoffday
• 3 Reasons Young Singaporeans are Shunning Traditional Jobs for Entrepreneurship
• NSmen should be given education subsidies, rather than ASEAN scholars!
• Jason Chua investigated, so what?
• Singaporean Indian man faced racist comments from 5-year-old child in MRT
• G’s response on foreign sponsorship doesn’t clarify anything