Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Dec 2016 #arts #censorship #digitalmedia #wealthinequality
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Sep 2016 #tharmanshanmugaratnam #primeminister #minorities #duterte
• 12 client problems only freelancers will understand
• In blind defense
• At 59 Tharman is not too old for the PM job
• How Should We Handle Misinformation?
• Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, who smoked pot in 2010 as an MP, is a descendant of William Farquhar
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Jun 2016 #internetban #chc #pinkdot #mnd
• MND should give full account of lift mishaps
• The indomitable spirit of Kong Hee
• A Government Without Internet
• We have an IT literacy problem
• MHA’s statement on foreign entities’ involvement in Pink Dot shows that Singapore Gahmen has balls of steel
This year some conservative groups called for no overseas intervention in Singapore politics. They petitioned that foreigners should not be allowed to attend PinkDot so as to not “interfere” with Singaporean culture, as though they are spreading homosexuality here. I find this amusing because it couldn’t be further from reality.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Jun 2016 #spf #eld #lgbt #smrt
• The MRT Saga : Until The Khaw Comes Home
• It’s our fault that the MRT keeps breaking down. We shall repent!
• Joint statement by ELD and SPF on investigation over alleged violation of Cooling-Off Day regulations
• Politics in Singapore: The past five years (and the next three)
• Biology Doesn’t Support Gay Marriage Bans
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 May 2016 #racism #singlish #eld #alternativemedia
• Singlish debate redux: Gwee Li Sui is the new Phua Chu Kang sans yellow boots
• Hey, are you a Chinese helicopter?
• Racist Chinese?
• SDP calls for fairness in implementation of Cooling-off Day regulations
• Shake-up in the online space