Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Dec 2016 #economicdownturn #recession #china #terrex
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 3 Oct 2016 #readingculture #books #ppap #china
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Jul 2016 #lta #smrt #terrorism #france
• Nationalisation of SMRT assets – To Prevent Another Minister of Transport and SMRT CEO being Sacked
• Why I’m wary of LTA’s take-back of SMRT assets
• Yet another deadly terrorist attack in France
• SDP calls for COI on lift mishaps in light of latest E M Services investigation
• Liberal foreign manpower policy impedes local engineers and IT professionals
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Jul 2016 #psle #education #terrorism #france
• How the new PSLE game is going to be played
• PSLE changes from 2021 and what they mean for you
• A New Dawn For Muslims
• I weep for Humanity
• China can now claim that Singapore was part of China
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Jun 2016 #internetban #ida #publicservants #foodragelady
• Singapore Government Bans Internet
• Bad News, Public Servants: IDA To Pull The Plug On Your Internet
• It’s on Facebook! It bashes PAP! IT MUST BE TRUE!
• NO! to Foreign Intervention, or Freedom to Love?
• MSF responds to mother’s allegations that baby was ‘stolen’
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Nov 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• The Burning Questions of GE2015 – more or less answered
• 7 illuminating conclusions two political analysts made of the GE2015 results
• GE2015 – Lessons learnt
• The sellout of Singapore
• Studying Literature in Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Aug 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Defecating incident “away from staff’s line of sight”: SMRT
• If MOM correct about CPF, why need FTs, growing population? Cont’d
• Pink Run banned by Police in the interest of public order
• Another Close Call
• Roy Ngerng and His 5300.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Aug 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Is Our CPF System Really That Bad? Clarifying The Misconceptions
• CPF savings not adequate for retirement: 4 in 5 S’poreans
• Yet Another LGBT Ban
• Stefanie Sun Doesn’t Owe Us Anything
• Woman pooping in public near Holland Village MRT
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Aug 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• When PM Lee didn’t seek a correction in Straits Times
• The Succession – After Lee, who?
• Happy 49th Singapore!
• When should one stop saving for retirement?
• CHC Trial: What kind of game is Kong Hee playing?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Aug 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Hating on Harry
• Government “kiasu, kiasi, kiabo” over CPF Life?
• A nurse speaks: it’s not just about the pay
• Why are we shouting at each other online? How do we return to proper conversation?
• “Missed opportunity”: Roy Ngerng complains about not being nominated as an NMP