Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 9 Nov 2018 #fakenews #1MDB #MAS #LTA #publictransport #security
Be prepared for a fare hike. Because you know la ah – Pay And Pay.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Nov 2016 #usa #china #singapore #saf
What’s wrong with good old-fashioned walking?
Car and petrol prices in Singapore are among the highest in the world. So why do Singaporeans keep making the expensive choice to drive?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Sep 2016 #chc #konghee #sunho #southchinasea
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Aug 2016 #zika #outbreak #mosquito #moh
• Singapore wages war on Zika-bearing mosquitoes
• Zika In Singapore
• Zika: MOH under fire for not doing enough
• What the press conference on Zika infection told us and did not
• Zika Outbreak : Time To Panic And Get Out Of The Country?
If SMRT is nationalised, then SBS Transit would likely have to be nationalised too. If that happens, it means that the rail market is no longer contestable. No matter how well or badly the rail system is run, the operator will be the same statutory entity. But if SMRT and SBS Transit remain as private companies, the rail market remains contestable.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister snatches defeat from the jaws of victory
• Shanmugam writes a letter to complain about the rude and mocking behaviour of a resident
• 5 Myths About The SMRT Buyout Debunked
• Temasek’s billion-dollar proposal: ‘Fair’ deal for a fair maiden?
• Muslim, Christian, LGBT, Atheist, Buddhist, Hindu sagas in Singapore from 2001 to June 2016
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Jul 2016 #lta #smrt #terrorism #france
• Nationalisation of SMRT assets – To Prevent Another Minister of Transport and SMRT CEO being Sacked
• Why I’m wary of LTA’s take-back of SMRT assets
• Yet another deadly terrorist attack in France
• SDP calls for COI on lift mishaps in light of latest E M Services investigation
• Liberal foreign manpower policy impedes local engineers and IT professionals