Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Jul 2017 #oxleyroad #mravi #humanrights
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Jun 2017 #oxleyroad #mravi #pinkdot
“You are a Marxist.” “No, I am a Catholic” *SLAP*
For lawyers who lose sleep and sacrifice their billable hours, “legal opportunism” is the last thing on their minds.
While majority of the nation stands firm in its belief in capital punishment, a small group with a large voice finds courage to stand up to the dominant narrative.
I encourage aspiring human rights lawyers to take up this path and do it for the right reasons.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Sep 2016 #saf #bilaharikausikan #foreigners #wp
• Defending the SAF brand
• Question in Parliament about…Bilahari?
• FTs: Blame who?
• The Tragic Need For “Trolley Enforcement Officers”
• Using Facebook On The Toilet
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Small nations making a big splash at Paris talks
• Helping Public Rental Families Own a Home Again
• Tolerance, give and take, in a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural society
• SMSD comments on the Singapore Penal Code
• $’pore $ports Hub wanted to charge S$26 million in rental for 35 extra days of NDP rehearsals
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Mar 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #AHPETC
• The PAP Flyer and Freedom of Speech
• A non-cynical response to National Day 2015
• What You Should Ask the PAP Government about Singaporeans’ CPF
• Much to be done after St Patrick’s Day
• Goodbye, Old Yishun Bus Interchange
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Feb 2015 #singapore #sgelections
• Shanmugam’s chart raises questions about PAP TCs’ MA rates
• Fire crackers and poppers in Parliament
• AHPETC: How much slack to cut them?
• Is AWARE aware?
• Double confirm, Ravi is as sick as a parrot