Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Jan 2017 #sumikotan #china #diplomacy #ongyekung
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Dec 2016 #economy #restructuring #education #rankings
“But the freewheeling spirit and cover of anonymity offered by the social media allow even the most outrageous assaults on reason to be passed off as harmless commentaries” (Staying Engaged with Real News, The Straits Times Editorial). Few will disagree with the need for social media sites and search engines to stem the spread of …
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Oct 2016 #animalcruelty #freshgrads #jobs #limsweesay
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Aug 2016 #srnathan #rip #pioneergeneration #electedpresident
• Heartfelt Posts By Singaporeans Remind Us Why S R Nathan Was Truly The “People’s President”
• SR Nathan – Another stalwart passes away
• SR Nathan: Multimillionaire President I never knew
• Own self praise own self = leadership succession?
• COMMENT: Wake-up call for PM and Cabinet
Most of all, I hope it makes us realise that we do have control over the control the media has on us. Remember, it’s okay to say no to the next spoonful fed to you.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Jul 2016 #racism #ns #terrorism #psle
• PM Lee Highlights Severity of Terror Threat
• Is The Idea Of A “Mother Tongue” Still Relevant?
• ‘Sorry, your wife is Indian, landlord won’t rent to you.’
• Man up, serve your NS and don’t be a baby
• PSLE grading change is meaningless
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Jul 2016 #scdf #pokemongo #socialmedia #subjudice
• SCDF rescues man dangling precariously on clothes drying rack in highrise flat
• You can’t catch Pokemon in ‘f**king shitty’ Singapore
• Social Media Firing Shows Why We REALLY NEED To Clamp Down On What We Say Online
• Government introduces ‘harsh’ bill in parliament to quell sub judice
• Strawberry generation – the result of overprotective parents?
We do not know exactly why LTA and SMRT decided not to make any announcements about the cracks back in July 2013. But on hindsight, it seems that they couldn’t have done any worse had they made some announcements earlier.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Jun 2016 #brexit #mainstreammedia #sph #costofliving
• What A Parked Up Week In a Parked Up Place
• Who u blaming P Ravi?
• Police report made against Singaporean man who supported terror
• You know you are getting old, if during your NS days…
• This Is The Real Reason The Global Economy Is Slowing Down