Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Apr 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Before we stomp on STOMP
• Who’s fueling the Mothership?
• Singapore’s Education System, Good But Not Enough
• MP Lim Wee Kiak retracting statement on MH370
• The GE is imminent
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Feb 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Religion’s place in parliament and politics
• SMRT – a pledge by then Transport Minister Yeo Ning Hong
• Does Little India Bill mask the state’s true intent?
• Playing hardball – and cricket
• The hard reality (and choices) about achieving happiness in Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Jan 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Heng Swee Keat: The aim of our education…
• Alcohol, Little India and the migrant worker
• Not at taxpayers’ expense
• Politics, Jobs and Wages in 2013/4
• What the future is like for our youth
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Dec 2013 #singapore #oursgconv #littleindiariot #MDA
• A Little India Riot – really little
• Little India Riot — Was Response Consistent With Words?
• Don’t Sell Something No One Believe
• How the rich get richer and the poor get poorer
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Dec 2013 #singapore #oursgconv
• S’poreans feel safe as Standard Chartered loses 647 Private Bank’s clients’ data to hacker
• Breaking down the impact of monetary policy normalisation to the average kopitiam uncle
• 52 Things to do in Singapore before you die
• Block 316: The rainbow painted block that made me want to find them all
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Dec 2013 #singapore #oursgconv
• Top 10 Legal Myths in Singapore (Part 1)
• School streaming: Time for a small change
• 30 reasons why getting under-40s to show their IC at 7-Eleven is good policy
• An outdated economic Hard Truth
• Dealing with some of the arguments regarding section 377A
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Dec 2013 #singapore #oursgconv
• “Purple Light”: The Rape Ballad of Prince Charming
• He knoweth not what he sayeth?
• The art of demeaning and dividing
• Everything you need to know about DPM Tharman’s speech at the 6th S Rajaratnam Lecture in 60 seconds
• The Singapore Cat
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Aug 2013 #singapore #oursgconv #ndp2013
• The Public Service Ethos.
• The Entitlement Generation.
• Nurturing the habit to speak up and listen will be a mark of OSC’s success
• The one about Primary 1 registration
• Rebutting Lee Kuan Yew
• Time to ditch the NDP