It is not advisable to pry open the train doors and break windows as that could further endanger lives.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Aug 2016 #racism #josephschooling #singaporesports #olympics
• Hard questions on racism in Singapore’s cyberspace
• Why is Grace Fu so Disgraceful ?
• Schooling: the real heroes and the wagonjumpers
• Everybody loves a Winner
• Police investigate Singapore Sports Hub partner
There wasn’t even a security guard at the Stanchart branch yesterday when the robbery happened – CCTV enough meh??? This is unheard of in many other parts of the world. Just check out the big guns carried by security officers in Malaysia.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jun 2016 #mha #lgbt #judicialmercy #spf
• MHA’s stance on foreign interference on domestic issues is confusing. Here’s why.
• Do not abuse and tarnish the reputation of the Police
• Are you working on contract? Here’s good news for you.
• Exercising mercy for criminals
• To Combat Disinformation, Understand Financial Incentives Of Online News Sites
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Jun 2016 #orlandoshooting #lgbt #china #asean
• S’pore is going to grow old faster than any society in the world
• Name and Shame!
• Omar Mateen – Gay, terrorist or patriot?
• Omar Mateen wins
• What China’s Big Nation Complex Means for the Future of Asia
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Jun 2016 #internetban #maids #alternativemedia #foreigners
• The narrowing media space in Singapore
• Malaysian saying why they won’t convert to be Singaporean citizen
• Killer maids have been making the news. Would you still hire a helper?
• Why no web: 16 online attacks on G since last year
• Poor public communications, but cybersecurity threat is real
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 9 Jun 2016 #internetban #ida #publicservants #pinkdot
• Smart Nation, dumb move?
• Must the PSD be so overbearing in its statement?
• Anti LGBT Groups in #Singapore are at it again and Ministry of Home Affairs gave them a brotherly hug
• Singapore government tells foreign companies that this isn’t their home. Don’t get too comfortable
• Cutting S’pore’s public servants’ computers off Internet will prevent adultery
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Mar 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Benjamin Lim’s case –Thou shalt not give false witness
• Round and round we go again…
• Minister Shanmugam’s criticism of Thio Shen Yi contained a falsehood
• How sub judice works in Singapore
• The silence of Sham
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 3 Mar 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Do Pragmatists Dream of Idealistic Sheep?
• Shanmugam Defames A Dead Child and is The Pot That Calls LS President Thio Shen Yi, “Black”
• Editorial: Response to speech on TOC by Home Affairs and Law Minister
• In defence of TOC
• Shanmugam should not blame others for his own tardy actions on Benjamin’s case
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Mar 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Death of a boy: Facts and fiction
• TOC’s downfall and the unfortunate case of Benjamin Lim
• Home Affairs Minister gives MHA’s side of the story in the Benjamin Lim case
• Death of a boy: Just what has been clarified?
• Nothing suggests Benjamin Lim was mistreated by the police: Shanmugam