Being retrenched can be really devastating to one’s ego and financial wealth.
According to the MOM, B-Construction housed its foreign workers at a construction site located at Canberra Crescent from January to June last year, housing them in containers and makeshift zinc huts.
If we don’t change the way things are done in the security industry, we will need another 10,000 to 20,000 security officers to properly secure our buildings and facilities.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Sep 2016 #labourmarket #haze #donation #f1
• The Labour Market Report Explained…in Singlish…
• Haze- Saying something good about Jokowi
• 3 Ways Singaporeans Can Give Back to the Community That Doesn’t Involve Just Donating Money
• 10 Obscure Businesses In Singapore That Show Any Service Exists
• 8 Best Hotel Rooms To Catch The Singapore Grand Prix F1 Race
At the end of the day, if Singaporeans really want better paid jobs, they better be able to create more value. Otherwise, gahmen also cannot do much la.
Whilst there are no clear-cut solutions when it comes to solving structural or cyclical unemployment, we should not avoid re-thinking the proposal of a social safety net for the chronic unemployed.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Jan 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• China’s Reaction to North Korea’s Nuclear Test
• China: A giant kid at financial markets
• AHTC welcomes Court of Appeal’s directions
• MND, HDB slam town council chair over ‘misleading’ statement
• Calvin, Amos & other cyber-vermin: the global perspective
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• To Churches of Singapore. <3 • "ISIS SUPPORTER" SENDS DEATH THREAT TO AMOS YEE FOR HIS ANTI-ISLAM COMMENTS • Is Singapore turning against China? • Daily thought: Why do we hate so much? • Teo Ser Luck just got sabo-ed by the Ministry of Manpower
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 May 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #AmosYee
• Amos Yee, giving child molestation victims a bad name
• MoM thinks we that stupid? Or they really that stupid?
• Time to restructure the civil service grading system?
• The Fear That Keeps Us Silent
• A novel proposal for political reform
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 Apr 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• A failed opportunity to take forward the immigration debate
• Why Singaporeans criticise and condemn
• Roots and Wings: Sounding out the Singaporean Soul
• Coalition Government II – More Scenarios, More Speculation