I’m a big girl now – almost 5 years old! – and I’m a good girl, but I don’t know why I cannot go to school like other children.
I don’t know how to get out the zone of being scared, or angry, or upset when something ‘bad’ happens. If that ‘bad’ thing doesn’t get out of my life in 5 seconds, I go into a meltdown.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Aug 2016 #usa #diplomacy #obama #foreignaffairs
• Yang Yin trial: 7 lies, false impressions and exaggerations
• NAC should not have issued blank cheque for ‘complex’ bin centre
• True blue S’poreans cost more/ Construction costs suppressed by using FT labour
• Why Redbean did not reply?
• Sad Embarrassment for SG: US Obama Intentionally Mispronounces LKY’s Name
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Catch Me If You Can
• Amos Yee on the run!
• S’pore People’s Party’s Jeannette Chong-Aruldoss & Ambassador Bilahari Kausikan cross swords after Cambridge conference
• Bilahari Kausikan – Loose and at Large
• More elderly Singaporeans killing themselves
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 9 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• COMMENT: Let the hard truth about Lee Kuan Yew’s house prevail
• Should Singapore put environmental concerns above economic ones?
• PSLE in the game of life
• Five good reasons to maintain a death grip on your flat
• MSF Chief: Sad that Our Civil Servants Helped and Even Increased Help, But Still Faced Abuse
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Raw fish dishes containing freshwater fish banned
• Why Is Everyone Freaking Out Over LTA’s Bad Photoshop Job?
• On Christians in Singapore
• Can’t go into the Room: Please don’t say MDA banned Eric Khoo’s new movie
• CPF: Low retirement adequacy?