One white man had came up and talked to us while we were sitting down and his friends passing by and seeing us talking, started yelling at him and berating him openly. ‘Why are you even talking to these little Asian kids?’
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Sep 2016 #hilaryclinton #donaldtrump #usa #nearmiss
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 31 Aug 2016 #zika #zikaoutbreak #sghaze #cpf
• Zika Virus: What All Pregnant Women (Mothers-To-Be) Must Know
• Zika in Singapore: Will Zika fears increase abortion demand?
• Haze -Singapore should take Indonesia to The Hague
• CPF members pay up to more than $1 million for PAP’s ‘guarantee’, a form of taxation
• Minority netizens disagree with Minister Ong Ye Kun’s case for changes to Elected Presidency
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Aug 2016 #ndr2016 #leehsienloong #healthscare #nationaldayrally
• National Day Rally – Reliving the scary moment
• PM gave us a scare
• S’poreans declare day after National Day Rally 2016 a public holiday so PM Lee can rest
• Top 4+ Nasty Remarks Towards PM Lee Hsien Loong During National Day Rally 2016
• I am a Malay Muslim. What the latest NDR means to me?
The government needs to trust its people to ensure peace and that such radical hateful rhetoric will have no place in Singapore. Freedom of speech means that we as Singaporeans need to speak out against such hate when the time arises.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 May 2016 #sdp #opposition #hdb #panamapapers
• Bukit Batok By-election could spell end to Dr Chee’s political aspirations
• More non-Malay families in HDB rental flats?
• Do you know how many female taxi drivers we have?
• On Terrorism being a Political, not a Religious Problem
• Mystery about who is Kwa Chong Seng of Panama Papers gets deeper