Why are they telling you that you are not ready for a non-Chinese head of government; but that you are apparently ready for a non-Chinese head of state?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv #askpmlee
• #ASKPMLEE – Comedy Show or a Q&A with our Prime Minister?
• Moderate Muslims in Singapore must speak up.
• Private Uni Degree: Postponing Disappointment
• Precisely why many are concerned about immigration, Khaw
• Tan Jee Say’s olive branch to alternative parties
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• AWARENESS: Islamic Black Flag Sold In S’pore DOES NOT REPRESENT ISIS Terror Group
• MediShield Life and Integrated Plans
• An ITE student on the Paper chase… and the attempt to end it.
• Trying to come to terms with rent discrepancies at Chinatown Complex
• Seeking Common Ground With Other Opposition Parties
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 3 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Are ISIS flags being sold in Singapore?
• Government should focus on job creation, not dictating whether degrees are important
• Understanding HDB Lease Buyback
• Creating New(s) Niches For Socio-Political Discourse
• A Flower without its Glass Jar
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• To My Dear Fellow Singapore Chinese: Shut Up When a Minority is Talking about Race.
• PAP’s Social Engineering Has Hurt Singapore and Singaporeans
• Why LTA Should Have Sanction SMRT For Exploitation Of “Public Goods”
• Singapore’s curious snow globe of Hong Lim Park
• Back to the present
• Nicole Seah’s Untimely Departure