According to the MOM, B-Construction housed its foreign workers at a construction site located at Canberra Crescent from January to June last year, housing them in containers and makeshift zinc huts.
If we don’t change the way things are done in the security industry, we will need another 10,000 to 20,000 security officers to properly secure our buildings and facilities.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Sep 2016 #labourmarket #haze #donation #f1
• The Labour Market Report Explained…in Singlish…
• Haze- Saying something good about Jokowi
• 3 Ways Singaporeans Can Give Back to the Community That Doesn’t Involve Just Donating Money
• 10 Obscure Businesses In Singapore That Show Any Service Exists
• 8 Best Hotel Rooms To Catch The Singapore Grand Prix F1 Race
At the end of the day, if Singaporeans really want better paid jobs, they better be able to create more value. Otherwise, gahmen also cannot do much la.
Whilst there are no clear-cut solutions when it comes to solving structural or cyclical unemployment, we should not avoid re-thinking the proposal of a social safety net for the chronic unemployed.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Jul 2016 #mrt #coverup #foreigners #education
• What Khaw Boon Wan said is reasonable
• MPs express concerns over possible hike in lift maintenance cost after new regulation kicks in
• SIA flight attendant regrets renting flat to foreign ex-offender’s family
• PSLE changes: Broader bands and psychological games
• Scam Alert! DHL Scammers Are Now Impersonating OCBC, DBS, MOM & SP Services
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 May 2016 #sdp #pap #bukitbatok #byelecction
• BB BE: Tharman’s last word
• Why Dr Chee will likely lose in Bukit Batok by-election despite hard effort and warm reception
• Chiams Say Dr Chee Wanted Chiam See Tong Back in the SDP as a Powerless Figurehead
• Lee Wei Ling says she did not sign petition asking to stop attacks on Chee Soon Juan’s character
• Dr Chee ah… statistics isn’t rocket science you know…
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Apr 2016 #drugs #bukitbatok #byelecction
• ‘We want a drug-free, not drug-tolerant S’pore’
• By the way, this Bukit Batok by-election…
• RE: Weighing in on the Janice Leong (aka Janiqueel) saga
• Celebrate By Keeping Quiet
• How healthy are our favourite kopitiam drinks?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Jan 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• China’s Reaction to North Korea’s Nuclear Test
• China: A giant kid at financial markets
• AHTC welcomes Court of Appeal’s directions
• MND, HDB slam town council chair over ‘misleading’ statement
• Calvin, Amos & other cyber-vermin: the global perspective
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Oct 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Urban legends abound on the Singapore Armed Forces’ true fighting capabilities
• Get the New No.4 Uniform for Free (Reservist NSmen)
• Trial Verdict: A Statement From The Church Leaders
• Here was how Kong Hee said sorry to the City Harvest Church congregation
• 9 Reasons Why City Harvest Church Was the Devil To Me