Be prepared for a fare hike. Because you know la ah – Pay And Pay.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Nov 2016 #usa #china #singapore #saf
What’s wrong with good old-fashioned walking?
Car and petrol prices in Singapore are among the highest in the world. So why do Singaporeans keep making the expensive choice to drive?
If SMRT is nationalised, then SBS Transit would likely have to be nationalised too. If that happens, it means that the rail market is no longer contestable. No matter how well or badly the rail system is run, the operator will be the same statutory entity. But if SMRT and SBS Transit remain as private companies, the rail market remains contestable.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Jul 2016 #mrt #coverup #foreigners #education
• What Khaw Boon Wan said is reasonable
• MPs express concerns over possible hike in lift maintenance cost after new regulation kicks in
• SIA flight attendant regrets renting flat to foreign ex-offender’s family
• PSLE changes: Broader bands and psychological games
• Scam Alert! DHL Scammers Are Now Impersonating OCBC, DBS, MOM & SP Services
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Jul 2016 #mrt #coverup #foreigners #southchinasea
• MOT Minister Khaw says non transparency can prevent undue panic
• 14 Car Parks in Singapore You Didn’t Know Had Free Parking (2016 Edition)
• Foreigners unhappy with S’pore must aim higher by insulting everyone on a global level
• Typical S’porean response on freedom of speech
• South China Sea – An alignment of forces for domination and control
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Jul 2016 #censorship #terrorism #scam #mrt
• Islamic State’s First Terror Attack next to Singapore
• Silence of SMRT, LTA & MoT explained
• Most Hilarious Responses to Lottery and DHL Scammers
• When can Facebook take down your post?
• Preschool kid made to wear hair clip in front of class
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Jul 2016 #facebook #lta #china #mrt
• If You’re a Contract Employee in Singapore, Don’t Let Your Employer Cheat You of These 3 Things to Which You’re Now Entitled
• Don’t Anyhow Say: FB Post Stating You Can’t Hold Your Phone While Driving Is Totally Inaccurate
• Made-in-China trains spark safety concerns in Hong Kong, US
• Train defects reveal deeper problems doing business with PRCs
• Facebook: Today S’pore, tom China
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 May 2016 #sdp #nmp #discrimination #panamapapers
• Bukit Batok By Election – The day after
• The Critical 10%
• Employer discrimination is a poison that can corrode our national unity.
• Crime & the Panama Papers
• Shocking that SMU’s Eugene Tan can make such attacks