Be prepared for a fare hike. Because you know la ah – Pay And Pay.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Sep 2016 #pap #primeminister #leehsienloong #sports
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Sep 2016 #chc #konghee #sunho #nationalgallerysingapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Sep 2016 #labourmarket #haze #donation #f1
• The Labour Market Report Explained…in Singlish…
• Haze- Saying something good about Jokowi
• 3 Ways Singaporeans Can Give Back to the Community That Doesn’t Involve Just Donating Money
• 10 Obscure Businesses In Singapore That Show Any Service Exists
• 8 Best Hotel Rooms To Catch The Singapore Grand Prix F1 Race
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Aug 2016 #nus #orientationgames #sexualisation #transportwoes
• Uncle Redbean: PRCs not FTs
• A Guide to Singaporean Driving
• NUS Running Scared : All Orientation Camps Cancelled
• NUS orientation: We need to talk about consent
• What does Trump, Brexit and NUS Freshman Orientation have in common ?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister snatches defeat from the jaws of victory
• Shanmugam writes a letter to complain about the rude and mocking behaviour of a resident
• 5 Myths About The SMRT Buyout Debunked
• Temasek’s billion-dollar proposal: ‘Fair’ deal for a fair maiden?
• Muslim, Christian, LGBT, Atheist, Buddhist, Hindu sagas in Singapore from 2001 to June 2016
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Jul 2016 #psle #education #terrorism #france
• How the new PSLE game is going to be played
• PSLE changes from 2021 and what they mean for you
• A New Dawn For Muslims
• I weep for Humanity
• China can now claim that Singapore was part of China
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Jul 2016 #mrt #coverup #foreigners #southchinasea
• MOT Minister Khaw says non transparency can prevent undue panic
• 14 Car Parks in Singapore You Didn’t Know Had Free Parking (2016 Edition)
• Foreigners unhappy with S’pore must aim higher by insulting everyone on a global level
• Typical S’porean response on freedom of speech
• South China Sea – An alignment of forces for domination and control
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Jul 2016 #scdf #pokemongo #socialmedia #subjudice
• SCDF rescues man dangling precariously on clothes drying rack in highrise flat
• You can’t catch Pokemon in ‘f**king shitty’ Singapore
• Social Media Firing Shows Why We REALLY NEED To Clamp Down On What We Say Online
• Government introduces ‘harsh’ bill in parliament to quell sub judice
• Strawberry generation – the result of overprotective parents?
We do not know exactly why LTA and SMRT decided not to make any announcements about the cracks back in July 2013. But on hindsight, it seems that they couldn’t have done any worse had they made some announcements earlier.