We do not know exactly why LTA and SMRT decided not to make any announcements about the cracks back in July 2013. But on hindsight, it seems that they couldn’t have done any worse had they made some announcements earlier.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Jul 2016 #censorship #terrorism #scam #mrt
• Islamic State’s First Terror Attack next to Singapore
• Silence of SMRT, LTA & MoT explained
• Most Hilarious Responses to Lottery and DHL Scammers
• When can Facebook take down your post?
• Preschool kid made to wear hair clip in front of class
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Jul 2016 #facebook #lta #china #mrt
• If You’re a Contract Employee in Singapore, Don’t Let Your Employer Cheat You of These 3 Things to Which You’re Now Entitled
• Don’t Anyhow Say: FB Post Stating You Can’t Hold Your Phone While Driving Is Totally Inaccurate
• Made-in-China trains spark safety concerns in Hong Kong, US
• Train defects reveal deeper problems doing business with PRCs
• Facebook: Today S’pore, tom China
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Jun 2016 #spf #eld #lgbt #smrt
• The MRT Saga : Until The Khaw Comes Home
• It’s our fault that the MRT keeps breaking down. We shall repent!
• Joint statement by ELD and SPF on investigation over alleged violation of Cooling-Off Day regulations
• Politics in Singapore: The past five years (and the next three)
• Biology Doesn’t Support Gay Marriage Bans
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Jun 2016 #spf #eld #lta #smrt
• Doubtful if LTA have political courage to enforce regulatory oversight of SMRT
• Khaw blames management for rail woes
• Why stretching targets might not be a good idea for rail workers…
• CAN: Action taken upon Roy Ngerng and Teo Soh Lung is police harassment
• Are SPF and ELD the lapdogs of PAP?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 May 2016 #sdp #cheesoonjuan #benjaminlim #mrt
• Excerpts from an SBF Alfresco thread: Chee and SDP this week and the train wreck it has created
• No lack of space for 10 million in Singapore? Really?
• How successful is Hong Kong’s MTR compared to S’pore’s MRT? Unbelievable. Out of this world.
• Death of a boy: Did the school do just right, or not enough?
• Two interviews before his suicide
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 May 2016 #sdp #cheesoonjuan #amosyee #pinkdot
• SDP: No adult supervision isit?
• The Road To Financial Independence
• Dibashram – A Communal-Cultural Space for Singapore’s Migrant Workers
• Will Amos Yee find his ‘Dr Sean’?
• Response to Leow Yangfa’s plea to support Pink Dot
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Apr 2016 #sdp #pap #bukitbatok #byelecction
• Singapore is better off as a Transactional nation !
• The Contempt in which “Allies” are held by “Minorities”
• Do’s and Don’ts for Dr Chee Soon Juan
• 5 observations from the rather tame Bukit Batok by-election Nomination Day
• SDP unprepared for By Election
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Apr 2016 #muralipillai #bukitbatok #byelecction
• Do you know Carole Tan, the principal of THAT childcare centre?
• Fact Checking Sangeetha Thanapal’s Lies (Again)
• Singaporean freelance journalist claims there is apartheid in Singapore
• SDP responds to Lina Chiam’s statement about SDP’s use of Chiam See Tong’s image
• ‘No vote no upgrading’? WP’s Leon Perera slams PAP’s Murali Pillai’s ‘carrot’ for Bukit Batok voters
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 Apr 2016 #drugs #bukitbatok #byelecction
• MOE assures a concerned parent that creationism ‘is not part of syllabus’
• Foreign worker can’t use toilets? Don’t blame Wisma Atria…
• ST stirs a storm in a teacup over poster barring contractors from use of toliets at shopping mall
• The rundown of Chee Soon Juan’s plans for Bukit Batok, and their pluses and minuses
• Every Singaporean son can relate to this set of photos