Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Feb 2017 #israel #amosyee #sgpolitics
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Sep 2016 #zika #zikaoutbreak #alternativemedia #racism
• Saints, sinners, and the Singapore President
• Will our next PM be a clown?
• Vietnam, Singapore, & intra-ASEAN Diplomacy
• COMMENT: Zika highlights how we are all in this together
• “The Idiots — S’pore” keeps on promoting divisiveness?
Having a dissensus in views in not problematic so long as it does not spill into claims of religious exclusivity whereby only one exclusive ‘truth’ must be adhered to.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Aug 2016 #ndr2016 #leehsienloong #healthscare #nationaldayrally
• National Day Rally – Reliving the scary moment
• PM gave us a scare
• S’poreans declare day after National Day Rally 2016 a public holiday so PM Lee can rest
• Top 4+ Nasty Remarks Towards PM Lee Hsien Loong During National Day Rally 2016
• I am a Malay Muslim. What the latest NDR means to me?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Jul 2016 #nus #agoreport2016 #racism #alternativemedia
• This is why the NUS “ANNUAL SEX CAMP” will always continue
• AGO’s report: “Ownself can check ownself”
• Old lady possessed and start to hurl racist remarks
• Anti-Intellectualism : The Celebration Of Stupidity
• The pros and cons of hiring interns in your startup
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Jun 2016 #orlandoshooting #lgbt #china #asean
• S’pore is going to grow old faster than any society in the world
• Name and Shame!
• Omar Mateen – Gay, terrorist or patriot?
• Omar Mateen wins
• What China’s Big Nation Complex Means for the Future of Asia
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Jun 2016 #orlandoshooting #christians #lgbt #civilservantsbonus
• Having Bonus Is Not Important Anymore?
• Orlando attacks: the twists and the turns
• free speech
• No ang moh $, whither Pink Dot 2017?
• Open letter to Pastor Lawrence Khong of FCBC
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Jun 2016 #homophobia #lgbt #orlandoshooting #thpa
• What Can Singapore Learn From the Orlando Shootings?
• Indonesia will not allow Singapore to act against its citizens
• Orlando and our Singaporean irony
• Bad time to be gay or Muslim/ Three cheers for the Humanist Society (S’pore)
• EDITORIAL: Singapore is not safe so long as govt condones homophobia
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Apr 2016 #leeweiling #leehsienloong #lky
• Time for the famiLEE to end the public spectacle
• Top 5 lessons from the LWL saga
• Why we should not support Lee Wei Ling
• Panama Papers: Silence of the anti-PAP crowd
• Young children: Adults in S’pore must use social media more responsibly
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Feb 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Those HDB Void Deck Railings
• Anti-football railings erected in HDB void deck
• Crying foul over barriers in void deck to stop football games
• Defending our youths from Mahbubani’s paranoia
• The sign of a superior religious man