Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 05 Jul 2018 #1MDB #google #privacy #CPF #medisave #najibrazak
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Jun 2018 #HalimahYacob #indonesia #NajibRazak #bilateralrelations
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Aug 2016 #racism #coroner #benjaminlim #foreigners
• Nights out during the ghost month
• Does the CNA-IPS Survey Prove Chinese are Only Hiring Other Chinese?
• Racism in Singapore still exist
• How foreigners are referred to in some Asian languages
• Death of a boy: How to question a young suspect
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Jul 2016 #nus #orientaiongames #sexualisation #agoreport2016
• SMRT Corporation – A Failed Privatisation
• AGO to G departments: Buck up! You lack proper financial controls and governance
• Social disintegration and the Racial Harmony Day wayang
• Smart students skip NUS orientation camps
• National University of Sex
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Jul 2016 #sdp #1mdb #malaysia #education
• Couple hold sex orgies in Singapore charging men $450 per party
• WARNING: Latest Hotel Scam You MUST Know About
• The pursuit of degree does not make sense anymore!
• SDP raises questions about 1MDB and the KL-Singapore high-speed railway project
• Was the signing of the HSR agreement wise given Najib’s and 1MDB’s problems?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 Jul 2016 #sdp #aljunied #publictransport #michelinguide
• Our disastrous monetary system: A new must-read book
• This Facebook post confirms taxi fare dodgers in S’pore totally DGAF anymore
• Eugenics in Singapore
• Brexiters and Aljunied residents
• S’porean hawkers recognise Michelin Guide by awarding it certificate of participation
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister Tan Chuan-Jin responds after the ICA expedited clearance brouhaha
• If nothing wrong with expedited ICA clearance, why Minister Tan so upset?
• FactWire’s Incredibly Arrogant and Problematic Letter To Hari Kiri Khaw
• Yishun Secondary restricts Racial Harmony Day celebrations to only students eligible for JC
• 9 things to know about that 90-min SG-KL ride
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Jul 2016 #hariraya #terrorism #parking #costofliving
• Hari Raya Fashion Trend That Is Causing Quite A Storm
• Singaporeans getting thriftier, going online for Hari Raya outfits
• Will Bangala terror cells strike in Singapore?
• I Won’t Let Terrorism Stop Me From Traveling
• You think PAP care if increased parking charges will increase cost of living for Singaporeans?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Feb 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Everything you ever wanted to know about the Chinese lion dance tradition
• The police could show more compassion and finesse in dealing with teenagers
• Changi Business Park or ‘Changalore’?
• Treading lightly on 1MDB
• OVERHEARD on Facebook
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 3 Feb 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Clear thinking about NCMPs
• Laneway S’pore 2016 concertgoers blame themselves after thoroughly enjoying festival
• How To Avoid Losing Your Job To Cheap (Foreign) Labour
• Najib is untouchable at home, but not abroad
• Reflections Of A Singaporean Overseas: This Is Home, Surely?