Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Jan 2017 #sumikotan #china #diplomacy #ongyekung
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Oct 2016 #animalcruelty #freshgrads #jobs #limsweesay
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Jun 2016 #brexit #mainstreammedia #sph #costofliving
• What A Parked Up Week In a Parked Up Place
• Who u blaming P Ravi?
• Police report made against Singaporean man who supported terror
• You know you are getting old, if during your NS days…
• This Is The Real Reason The Global Economy Is Slowing Down
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Jun 2016 #mnd #lifts #publictransport #sph
• And govt wants to encourage fintech?/ PAP is never wrong
• The struggle after work
• #SGProblems – Got Featured In Newspaper, Can’t Share It On Blog
• Not uplifting
• Frequent lift breakdowns and killer lift confirm MPs unfit to be estate managers
With the attention of the general public conveniently steered towards such comparatively trivial distractions, there is little chance that anything will change in respect to the application of the death penalty, the election of parliamentarians on GRC tickets, and other issues which are similarly kept under the radar.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Apr 2016 #drugs #bukitbatok #byelecction
• ‘We want a drug-free, not drug-tolerant S’pore’
• By the way, this Bukit Batok by-election…
• RE: Weighing in on the Janice Leong (aka Janiqueel) saga
• Celebrate By Keeping Quiet
• How healthy are our favourite kopitiam drinks?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Nov 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Singapore, do not execute Sarawakian Kho Jabing
• Do we even know how the Computer Misuse Act and Cyber Security Act affects our lives?
• 13 Bizarre Items You Can Buy at Cash Converters
• How much do you pay for your “take-away”?
• Remembering Tony…