If you read the ST article, it is full of people who support it, except for one female lone ranger who felt such activities may not be appropriate for the younger ones.
I am not a kampung girl, but I’d be damned if I so do miss the gravel path braided with wildflowers and weeds, and the soothing crunch it resounded under tires and feet.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Jun 2016 #orlandoshooting #lgbt #china #asean
• S’pore is going to grow old faster than any society in the world
• Name and Shame!
• Omar Mateen – Gay, terrorist or patriot?
• Omar Mateen wins
• What China’s Big Nation Complex Means for the Future of Asia
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 31 May 2016 #amosyee #singlish #foreigndomesticworkers #poverty
• Fresh third party video of Amos Yee being assaulted in Jurong Point emerges
• Defence of Singapore cannot be outsourced?
• Can’t use Singlish, but Indian English can?
• Reliance On Live-In Domestic Workers Reflects Deeper Socio-Economic Malaise
• “Poverty and Inequality in Singapore” by Let’s talk, Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 May 2016 #sdp #amosyee #pinkdot2016 #economics
• Pink Dot vs Wear White – What’s with the trench warfare?
• A falsehood that SDP broke agreement on secret meeting. Here’s proof
• BSI – Would Singapore teach the Americans how to run a clean financial system?
• Big breasts like triple A status and budget surpluses have a downside
• Amos Yee makes video to hurt Muslims, but the community’s too mature for him
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 May 2016 #singlish #china #deathpenalty #singleparents
• Singlish/English: for peace and harmony
• Analyzing China’s 13th Five-Year Plan
• Single parents are still discriminated, WP’s Li Li Lian
• We need the death penalty to keep us safe… Really?
• The Hanging Of Kho Jabing
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 May 2016 #economy #hengsweekeat #lky #population
• The real leader is a dead man
• 11 BEST Happy Hour Promotions In Town For Singaporeans Who Are Working Too Hard
• What Negative Interest Rates Could Mean For Us Ordinary Folks
• Singapore government is schizophrenic
• Millionaire Minsters and MPs working too hard? Are you kidding?