When we arrived, we were shocked at the conditions in the village. Kitchens had no shelter , children had no proper clothes.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Mar 2016 #singapore #DominiqueLee #telco
• Dominique Sarron Lee – Was it negligence?
• How MyRepublic Managed To Get The Incumbent Telcos To Screw Up Their Own Carefully Created Mobile Data Plans
• Singapore’s War on the Tesla All-Electric Vehicle – More Mysteries
• Singapore is world’s most expensive city for third year in a row
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Feb 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• “It’s Only Fair that National Servicemen are Paid S$37,500 a year in Allowance”
• Comedy field camp.
• Singapore’s sovereignty not threatened
• The New Tin Pei Ling
• This is how this PAP Aljunied GRC candidate hopes to win a place in your heart & in the next election
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Jan 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• 50 years later, we’re going to have a Ministry of Ang Pow
• Pole dancing at Hong Lim Park
• The stupidity of xenophobia
• The need for immigrants to come in good faith and assimilate themseves
• One Group of People we Should Not Ignore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Apr 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50
• Lesser of two evils
• Double standard talk is even cheaper
• Understanding why we are paying the price for PAP’s screwed up public healthcare system
• Transit Road – A Transition from Retro Shops to New Condos
• Should Singapore stick to 6.9m population target? A response to Calvin Cheng
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv #askpmlee
• #ASKPMLEE – Comedy Show or a Q&A with our Prime Minister?
• Moderate Muslims in Singapore must speak up.
• Private Uni Degree: Postponing Disappointment
• Precisely why many are concerned about immigration, Khaw
• Tan Jee Say’s olive branch to alternative parties
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• AWARENESS: Islamic Black Flag Sold In S’pore DOES NOT REPRESENT ISIS Terror Group
• MediShield Life and Integrated Plans
• An ITE student on the Paper chase… and the attempt to end it.
• Trying to come to terms with rent discrepancies at Chinatown Complex
• Seeking Common Ground With Other Opposition Parties
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 3 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Are ISIS flags being sold in Singapore?
• Government should focus on job creation, not dictating whether degrees are important
• Understanding HDB Lease Buyback
• Creating New(s) Niches For Socio-Political Discourse
• A Flower without its Glass Jar
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• To My Dear Fellow Singapore Chinese: Shut Up When a Minority is Talking about Race.
• PAP’s Social Engineering Has Hurt Singapore and Singaporeans
• Why LTA Should Have Sanction SMRT For Exploitation Of “Public Goods”
• Singapore’s curious snow globe of Hong Lim Park
• Back to the present
• Nicole Seah’s Untimely Departure
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Nov 2013 #singapore #oursgconv #anonymous #sampan
• ‘Anonymous’ hacks Straits Times website
• Sampan 2.0
• Improve productivity? Then value engineers
• Tackling Xenophobia, understanding immigration and discrimination
• Is NS nowadays really that bad?