The money you spend at Foodfare, Fairprice and so on goes very far.
If we don’t change the way things are done in the security industry, we will need another 10,000 to 20,000 security officers to properly secure our buildings and facilities.
The latest stats reveal that there are now over 200,000 own-account holders (aka freelancers) and this number looks like it’s set to keep growing.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #tanchengbock #minorities #presidentialelection
• EP changes: Are Presidential elections ‘meritocratic’ in the first place?
• Only a political decision will disqualify Tan Cheng Bock from the next presidential race
• Everything you need to know about the Constitutional Commission’s recommendations for the Elected Presidency in 60 seconds
• The Hangzhou G20 Summit: The Ambiguous Gap between Aspiration & Action
• Do Not Trust The Internet
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Jul 2016 #mrt #coverup #foreigners #southchinasea
• MOT Minister Khaw says non transparency can prevent undue panic
• 14 Car Parks in Singapore You Didn’t Know Had Free Parking (2016 Edition)
• Foreigners unhappy with S’pore must aim higher by insulting everyone on a global level
• Typical S’porean response on freedom of speech
• South China Sea – An alignment of forces for domination and control
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Jun 2016 #ura #hdb #singaporeartsscene #censorship
• Profitable to pay elderly poor to leave S’pore
• Car Park rates to go up
• HDB & URA’s car parks’ income over $600m?
• ‘i know why the rebel sings’
• Facebook removed local socio-political posts which seems to have not violated its Community Standards
Apply for any one of five selected credit cards via Singsaver.com.sg & be the first of 200 applicants to received a $50 NTUC voucher.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 3 Jun 2016 #salary #cpf #lgbt #spf #coolingoffday
• TISG is fully cooperating with police investigations in alleged breaches of Cooling Off / Polling Day restrictions
• Aging & Japan’s Economy
• How to solve the longevity problem. the Hard Truths way
• Why your pay didn’t increase as much as you expected…
• PEA allows “transmission of personal political views on the Internet” – or does it not?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Mar 2016 #sdp #byelection #smrt
• COMMENT: SMRT tragedy exposes company culture that needs fixing
• NTUC cigarette vending machine reminds smokers of cigarettes
• Audio: Kim Huat on smartphones in SAF camps
• 4 of Singaporeans’ Biggest Gripes About Public Transport and What You Can Do About Them
• [VIDEO] Tale of Bukit Batok Ah Ma “Exercising” Sparks Political Divide
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Feb 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Engineering entrepreneurship in Singapore
• For Singapore to reinvent itself, it needs to take lessons from Sweden
• No football in void decks: Singapore’s irresistible urge to police empty spaces
• Loving Across Racial Lines
• US-China Relations: Groping towards a New Modus Vivendi