Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 9 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #malay #minorities #ns
• Elected Presidency: The true power of a Malay President
• NSFs can choose from 33 vocations from November 2017
• How to Go on a Week-Long Holiday to New York City For Less Than $1,800
• Let’s hope Chen Show Mao is only quitting Workers’ Party as its treasurer
• Like Hawaiian seafood? Here’s who’s catching it
If we’re lacking in minority candidates, then I say the problem lies in the qualifying rounds of the election, so all we should be doing is to ensure that all racial groups get a fair number of candidates into the qualifying pool before we put them up for election.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 Aug 2016 #srnathan #rip #pioneergeneration #electedpresident
• Who Is an Elected President?
• “Only minorities need apply” presidency is “2 steps back”
• Only the Prime Minister & Cabinet knows why Ong Teng Cheong didn’t have a state funeral in 2002
• Most popular Singapore blogs by monthly visitors (July 2016)
• Is The Annual NDR Speech Still Necessary?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Mar 2016 #lky #brusselsattack #smrt
• In the SMRT war room – again
• Teacher who complained about his poor performance bonus got what he deserved
• Is this year’s Budget “particularly prudent”?
• Ong Teng Cheong & the Budget
• Lee Kuan Yew would have cringed at the hero worship just one year after his death
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Feb 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Containing Commercial Sex to Designated Red Light Areas: An idea past its prime?
• The silence of Amos Yee
• You won’t believe how evil some people can be to their maids…
• In memory: Ong Teng Cheong, S’pore’s only people’s president, passed away 14 years ago
• Singapore’s High Ranking on the Heritage Foundation Index Has More to do with US Politics Than with How Free Singapore Actually Is