In the case of the PHA, it is clear to me – taking the entire parliamentary debate in context – that it was meant to protect vulnerable natural persons, and not powerful entities.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Nov 2016 #psle #nsp #pap #politics
Who do you think should hold them responsible – netizens on social media, journalists or the electorate at the ballot box?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Sep 2016 #comics #singaporeair #paralympics #economy
• Singapore Airlines rewards Paralympic medalists with KrisFlyer miles, takes a proper picture with them
• 7 In 10 Singaporeans Don’t Know This Brutal Work Fact
• Just How Much is The Great Singapore (Graphic) Novel Really Worth?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 May 2016 #sdp #cheesoonjuan #benjaminlim #uber
• Dr Chee fixed Chiam in the 1990s
• Residents share thoughts on Bukit Batok by-election
• Uber single-handedly driving up COE prices in Singapore
• The difference between ‘brush’ & ‘touch’
• Benjamin Lim’s death – Who caused it?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 May 2016 #sdp #pap #bukitbatok #byelecction
• Dr Chee thinks we Pinoys isit?
• Another part-time PAP MP takes a seat in Singapore parliament
• The Loss That Looks Like A Win
• PPP head Goh Meng Seng says Chee should go
• Redditor’s day-in-the-life account of NSFs in SPF/SCDF will make you rethink what NS is