Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Sep 2016 #chc #konghee #sunho #nationalgallerysingapore
The bottomline is that both organizations appear to have caved in to public pressure to put the blame on SOMEONE. It doesn’t matter who.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Aug 2016 #usa #diplomacy #obama #foreignaffairs
• Yang Yin trial: 7 lies, false impressions and exaggerations
• NAC should not have issued blank cheque for ‘complex’ bin centre
• True blue S’poreans cost more/ Construction costs suppressed by using FT labour
• Why Redbean did not reply?
• Sad Embarrassment for SG: US Obama Intentionally Mispronounces LKY’s Name
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Aug 2016 #nus #orientationgames #sexualisation #transportwoes
• SMRT explains why LRT did not stop for three stations, but commuters still have some concerns
• Against the Grain: Extremism, terrorism and what we must do
• NAC Bin Centre costing $470K, mostly on consultation
• NUS Orientation Camps : Freedom Unleashed
• Err so why the silence on Calvin, minister?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Aug 2016 #nus #orientationgames #sexualisation #transportwoes
• Uncle Redbean: PRCs not FTs
• A Guide to Singaporean Driving
• NUS Running Scared : All Orientation Camps Cancelled
• NUS orientation: We need to talk about consent
• What does Trump, Brexit and NUS Freshman Orientation have in common ?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Jul 2016 #nus #agoreport2016 #racism #alternativemedia
• This is why the NUS “ANNUAL SEX CAMP” will always continue
• AGO’s report: “Ownself can check ownself”
• Old lady possessed and start to hurl racist remarks
• Anti-Intellectualism : The Celebration Of Stupidity
• The pros and cons of hiring interns in your startup