Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Sep 2016 #saf #sonnyliew #sports #christianity
• The Salary of Charlie Chan Hock Chye
• Commentary: Was yesterday’s IPPT cheating case partially contributed by a rigid system?
• What Should the Government Do?
• How about we go to church only once per month?
• How Start-up TheSmartLocal Disrupted Lifestyle Publishing in Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #tanchengbock #minorities #presidentialelection
• EP changes: Are Presidential elections ‘meritocratic’ in the first place?
• Only a political decision will disqualify Tan Cheng Bock from the next presidential race
• Everything you need to know about the Constitutional Commission’s recommendations for the Elected Presidency in 60 seconds
• The Hangzhou G20 Summit: The Ambiguous Gap between Aspiration & Action
• Do Not Trust The Internet
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 31 Aug 2016 #zika #zikaoutbreak #sghaze #cpf
• Zika Virus: What All Pregnant Women (Mothers-To-Be) Must Know
• Zika in Singapore: Will Zika fears increase abortion demand?
• Haze -Singapore should take Indonesia to The Hague
• CPF members pay up to more than $1 million for PAP’s ‘guarantee’, a form of taxation
• Minority netizens disagree with Minister Ong Ye Kun’s case for changes to Elected Presidency
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Aug 2016 #pokemongo #ndp2016 #sg51 #nationalday
• 4 videos to celebrate Singapore’s 51st birthday
• Sing Singapore: 那些年，我们唱的歌!
• 5 things I’m thankful for this National Day
• 9 Types of Pokemon Go Players in Singapore! Are you one of them?
• Be Careful if You’re Selling Stuff or Running a Business in Any of These 3 Places in Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Jul 2016 #sdp #1mdb #malaysia #education
• Couple hold sex orgies in Singapore charging men $450 per party
• WARNING: Latest Hotel Scam You MUST Know About
• The pursuit of degree does not make sense anymore!
• SDP raises questions about 1MDB and the KL-Singapore high-speed railway project
• Was the signing of the HSR agreement wise given Najib’s and 1MDB’s problems?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 Jul 2016 #sdp #aljunied #publictransport #michelinguide
• Our disastrous monetary system: A new must-read book
• This Facebook post confirms taxi fare dodgers in S’pore totally DGAF anymore
• Eugenics in Singapore
• Brexiters and Aljunied residents
• S’porean hawkers recognise Michelin Guide by awarding it certificate of participation
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Jul 2016 #terrorism #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #californiafitness
• Taxpayers/SMRT commuters will be sold out by Temasek’s buyout offer, SMRT’s nationalisation
• Tan Chuan Jin and Png Eng Huat
• Money laundering activities
• Terrorism: could it happen in Singapore too?
• Next Growth Engines (Boosters) & Most Viable Strategy are What Singapore Needs To Chart Its Future Economy
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister snatches defeat from the jaws of victory
• Shanmugam writes a letter to complain about the rude and mocking behaviour of a resident
• 5 Myths About The SMRT Buyout Debunked
• Temasek’s billion-dollar proposal: ‘Fair’ deal for a fair maiden?
• Muslim, Christian, LGBT, Atheist, Buddhist, Hindu sagas in Singapore from 2001 to June 2016
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister Tan Chuan-Jin responds after the ICA expedited clearance brouhaha
• If nothing wrong with expedited ICA clearance, why Minister Tan so upset?
• FactWire’s Incredibly Arrogant and Problematic Letter To Hari Kiri Khaw
• Yishun Secondary restricts Racial Harmony Day celebrations to only students eligible for JC
• 9 things to know about that 90-min SG-KL ride
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Jul 2016 #racism #ns #terrorism #psle
• PM Lee Highlights Severity of Terror Threat
• Is The Idea Of A “Mother Tongue” Still Relevant?
• ‘Sorry, your wife is Indian, landlord won’t rent to you.’
• Man up, serve your NS and don’t be a baby
• PSLE grading change is meaningless
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Jul 2016 #censorship #terrorism #scam #mrt
• Islamic State’s First Terror Attack next to Singapore
• Silence of SMRT, LTA & MoT explained
• Most Hilarious Responses to Lottery and DHL Scammers
• When can Facebook take down your post?
• Preschool kid made to wear hair clip in front of class
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Jul 2016 #hariraya #terrorism #parking #costofliving
• Hari Raya Fashion Trend That Is Causing Quite A Storm
• Singaporeans getting thriftier, going online for Hari Raya outfits
• Will Bangala terror cells strike in Singapore?
• I Won’t Let Terrorism Stop Me From Traveling
• You think PAP care if increased parking charges will increase cost of living for Singaporeans?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Jun 2016 #brexit #asean #elderly #agingpopulation
• Why credit SPF for, our consumer watchdog/pussy, CASE’s failure?
• Return my CPF!
• The needs of the elderly are changing…but how are these needs met?
• Post-Brexit UK – A New Dawn for ASEAN
• Calvin Cheng is wrong, Boris Johnson is no Lee Kuan Yew
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Jun 2016 #internetban #ida #publicservants #foodragelady
• Singapore Government Bans Internet
• Bad News, Public Servants: IDA To Pull The Plug On Your Internet
• It’s on Facebook! It bashes PAP! IT MUST BE TRUE!
• NO! to Foreign Intervention, or Freedom to Love?
• MSF responds to mother’s allegations that baby was ‘stolen’
One would submit that the post by FAP was made to discredit Dr Chee – using the political credibility of Dr Tan – and to gain political advantage for the PAP candidate on Polling Day itself. And thus, the question is raised: Why is the Elections Department not taking the FAP page owners to task, in the same way it has taken others to task?