Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Aug 2016 #pokemongo #ndp2016 #sg51 #nationalday
• 4 videos to celebrate Singapore’s 51st birthday
• Sing Singapore: 那些年，我们唱的歌!
• 5 things I’m thankful for this National Day
• 9 Types of Pokemon Go Players in Singapore! Are you one of them?
• Be Careful if You’re Selling Stuff or Running a Business in Any of These 3 Places in Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Jul 2016 #sdp #1mdb #malaysia #education
• Couple hold sex orgies in Singapore charging men $450 per party
• WARNING: Latest Hotel Scam You MUST Know About
• The pursuit of degree does not make sense anymore!
• SDP raises questions about 1MDB and the KL-Singapore high-speed railway project
• Was the signing of the HSR agreement wise given Najib’s and 1MDB’s problems?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 Jul 2016 #sdp #aljunied #publictransport #michelinguide
• Our disastrous monetary system: A new must-read book
• This Facebook post confirms taxi fare dodgers in S’pore totally DGAF anymore
• Eugenics in Singapore
• Brexiters and Aljunied residents
• S’porean hawkers recognise Michelin Guide by awarding it certificate of participation
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Jul 2016 #terrorism #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #californiafitness
• Taxpayers/SMRT commuters will be sold out by Temasek’s buyout offer, SMRT’s nationalisation
• Tan Chuan Jin and Png Eng Huat
• Money laundering activities
• Terrorism: could it happen in Singapore too?
• Next Growth Engines (Boosters) & Most Viable Strategy are What Singapore Needs To Chart Its Future Economy
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister snatches defeat from the jaws of victory
• Shanmugam writes a letter to complain about the rude and mocking behaviour of a resident
• 5 Myths About The SMRT Buyout Debunked
• Temasek’s billion-dollar proposal: ‘Fair’ deal for a fair maiden?
• Muslim, Christian, LGBT, Atheist, Buddhist, Hindu sagas in Singapore from 2001 to June 2016
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister Tan Chuan-Jin responds after the ICA expedited clearance brouhaha
• If nothing wrong with expedited ICA clearance, why Minister Tan so upset?
• FactWire’s Incredibly Arrogant and Problematic Letter To Hari Kiri Khaw
• Yishun Secondary restricts Racial Harmony Day celebrations to only students eligible for JC
• 9 things to know about that 90-min SG-KL ride
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Jul 2016 #racism #ns #terrorism #psle
• PM Lee Highlights Severity of Terror Threat
• Is The Idea Of A “Mother Tongue” Still Relevant?
• ‘Sorry, your wife is Indian, landlord won’t rent to you.’
• Man up, serve your NS and don’t be a baby
• PSLE grading change is meaningless
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Jul 2016 #censorship #terrorism #scam #mrt
• Islamic State’s First Terror Attack next to Singapore
• Silence of SMRT, LTA & MoT explained
• Most Hilarious Responses to Lottery and DHL Scammers
• When can Facebook take down your post?
• Preschool kid made to wear hair clip in front of class
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Jul 2016 #hariraya #terrorism #parking #costofliving
• Hari Raya Fashion Trend That Is Causing Quite A Storm
• Singaporeans getting thriftier, going online for Hari Raya outfits
• Will Bangala terror cells strike in Singapore?
• I Won’t Let Terrorism Stop Me From Traveling
• You think PAP care if increased parking charges will increase cost of living for Singaporeans?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Jun 2016 #brexit #asean #elderly #agingpopulation
• Why credit SPF for, our consumer watchdog/pussy, CASE’s failure?
• Return my CPF!
• The needs of the elderly are changing…but how are these needs met?
• Post-Brexit UK – A New Dawn for ASEAN
• Calvin Cheng is wrong, Boris Johnson is no Lee Kuan Yew
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Jun 2016 #internetban #ida #publicservants #foodragelady
• Singapore Government Bans Internet
• Bad News, Public Servants: IDA To Pull The Plug On Your Internet
• It’s on Facebook! It bashes PAP! IT MUST BE TRUE!
• NO! to Foreign Intervention, or Freedom to Love?
• MSF responds to mother’s allegations that baby was ‘stolen’
One would submit that the post by FAP was made to discredit Dr Chee – using the political credibility of Dr Tan – and to gain political advantage for the PAP candidate on Polling Day itself. And thus, the question is raised: Why is the Elections Department not taking the FAP page owners to task, in the same way it has taken others to task?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Jun 2016 #spf #eld #lta #smrt
• Doubtful if LTA have political courage to enforce regulatory oversight of SMRT
• Khaw blames management for rail woes
• Why stretching targets might not be a good idea for rail workers…
• CAN: Action taken upon Roy Ngerng and Teo Soh Lung is police harassment
• Are SPF and ELD the lapdogs of PAP?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 May 2016 #sdp #cheesoonjuan #amosyee #pinkdot
• SDP: No adult supervision isit?
• The Road To Financial Independence
• Dibashram – A Communal-Cultural Space for Singapore’s Migrant Workers
• Will Amos Yee find his ‘Dr Sean’?
• Response to Leow Yangfa’s plea to support Pink Dot
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 May 2016 #sdp #terrorism #hengsweekeat #scdf
• Get well soon, Mr Heng
• SCDF team for Heng Swee Keat
• Religious Terrorism in Malaysia–Part 1 and Part 2
• Selfishness and Self-centeredness: Sexual Infidelity with same or opposite sex partners
• Let’s all be at Pink Dot for those who can’t or won’t
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 May 2016 #sdp #nationalservice #cpf #lgbt
• NS is pure PAP propaganda
• S’porean mother speaks candidly about how her two sons came out to her as gay
• The Singapore “Education Condition”
• Youth with autism handcuffed – police weren’t wrong
• 4 Steps Retrenched PMETs Must Take if They Want to Get Back on the Career Ladder
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 May 2016 #sdp #pap #bukitbatok #byelecction
• Dr Chee thinks we Pinoys isit?
• Another part-time PAP MP takes a seat in Singapore parliament
• The Loss That Looks Like A Win
• PPP head Goh Meng Seng says Chee should go
• Redditor’s day-in-the-life account of NSFs in SPF/SCDF will make you rethink what NS is
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 May 2016 #sdp #pap #bukitbatok #byelecction
• BB BE: Tharman’s last word
• Why Dr Chee will likely lose in Bukit Batok by-election despite hard effort and warm reception
• Chiams Say Dr Chee Wanted Chiam See Tong Back in the SDP as a Powerless Figurehead
• Lee Wei Ling says she did not sign petition asking to stop attacks on Chee Soon Juan’s character
• Dr Chee ah… statistics isn’t rocket science you know…