So what exactly is ‘parliamentary privilege’?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 9 Feb 2017 #electedpresidency #parliament #historyofsingapore
In the case of the PHA, it is clear to me – taking the entire parliamentary debate in context – that it was meant to protect vulnerable natural persons, and not powerful entities.
Let us decide if we want a president. Let us decide how we choose a president. And let us decide who it should be.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Sep 2016 #saf #bilaharikausikan #foreigners #wp
• Defending the SAF brand
• Question in Parliament about…Bilahari?
• FTs: Blame who?
• The Tragic Need For “Trolley Enforcement Officers”
• Using Facebook On The Toilet
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Apr 2016 #panama #blameculture #budget2016
• Denise Phua had a foot-in-mouth moment comparing high-density congregations in Little India to ‘walking time-bombs’
• Foreign workers in Clark Quay are walking time-bombs, said no PAP MP ever
• Dreaming of a World Free of Terror
• The case for press freedom
• TRS trial: Yang’s ‘lies’ blown apart by prosecution
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Apr 2016 #budget2016 #china #wp
• Death by cardboard collection, more common than…
• On China: Kausikan’s candor
• 1MDB and the Consequences for Malaysia
• Singaporeans Show Again That Changes in Work Culture is What Will Impact Birth Rates, and Not Money
• The Lion roars
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 31 Mar 2016 #budget2016 #sdp #trs
• Post MNC Singapore economy
• More PMEs being laid off? There’s no need to fear.
• Singapore is not an Island
• Here’s how you judge how hardworking your MP was in Singapore’s 12th Parliament
• Conversation – How to be The Real Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Mar 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Death of a boy: Facts and fiction
• TOC’s downfall and the unfortunate case of Benjamin Lim
• Home Affairs Minister gives MHA’s side of the story in the Benjamin Lim case
• Death of a boy: Just what has been clarified?
• Nothing suggests Benjamin Lim was mistreated by the police: Shanmugam
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 3 Feb 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Clear thinking about NCMPs
• Laneway S’pore 2016 concertgoers blame themselves after thoroughly enjoying festival
• How To Avoid Losing Your Job To Cheap (Foreign) Labour
• Najib is untouchable at home, but not abroad
• Reflections Of A Singaporean Overseas: This Is Home, Surely?