Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 May 2013
• Righteousness and Justice for Whom
• Government’s silence on ethnic group’s involvement in politics
• The world’s eye on Shane Todd
• Are grassroots leaders really ‘voice of silent majority’?
• Tan Chuan Jin acted against discrimination in job opportunities
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 May 2013
• 23-28 May: Traditional Wayang at Pulau Ubin with free boat ride
• Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
• [Old Post] PAP Town Councils – What A Fiasco
• When there are so many ministers talking down a diploma or degree
• How many more chances do the law-breaking M’sian FTs want?
• The Kindness of Singaporeans
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 May 2013
• Which is blacker: Pot or kettle?
• The fallout from AIM – in the people’s interest?
• Why has Singapore failed to prepare its citizens adequately for the knowledge economy?
• Todds the ugliest of Americans in SG and FT…
• Limited Term Ownership – COEs and Leaseholds
• Reminiscing Gelang Patah: Polling Day 2013
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 May 2013
• Todds, even yr beloved, trusted FBI contradicts you
• Relating Bread Dough and Government Policy
• Who’s Politicizing the Governance of Constituencies?
• Town council software review and minister in parliament provide no answer
• 10 things I love about being a Singaporean PR
• Dear Singa, My Father Was The Most Courteous Principal. No, He Did Not Quit.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 May 2013
• People in Town Council Glass Houses: AIM at FMSS
• Bringing the gavel down on Workers Party I
• Wrong Time, Wrong Target?
• PCF Child-Grabbing Incident: The Problem with Misinformed Fear
• Chinese workers confused what went in or out of their pay
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 May 2013
• 13th Malaysian Elections: Lessons for the Singaporean Voter
• The Idiot Parade: Zainudin, Lina, 21 Malaysians, Jolovan
• Quotes and Quotes Out of Context in Politics
• In Singapore We’ve Forgotten: I Think That I Am Better Than You (Part 2)
• An Analysis Of Kong Hee’s Money-Scheming ‘Church’
• An Option For Women To Serve National Service?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Apr 2013
• Rules of engagement need negotiation
• AG’s Chambers Must Walk the Talk
• The Power Dynamics of Chinese Dialects in Singapore
• The Death of Dialects in Singapore
• Support Leslie Chew – aka Demon-cratic!
• Authorities arrest cartoonist; pwns everyone including itself
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Apr 2013
• The ‘Elitist Mentality’
• The End of Meritocracy: Why the Singaporean System is in Danger
• Better To Be An Academically Uninclined Female In Singapore?
• Will changing EP limits be enough?
• Hidden dangers in mixed development and mature estate
• Gilbert Goh: The Riddle That Remains Unanswered
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Apr 2013
• No free transport, comprain. Got free transport, also comprain. Buay sian ah?
• Besides free travel on MRT, let’s look at car clubs
• People who deserve tax-payers’ help & those who don’t
• Pulau Ubin: No plans to Evict?
• Bloggers who have nothing to say
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Apr 2013
• Margaret Thatcher Obituary: Thatcherism and us
• Job application forms aid in discriminatory hiring
• ‘Rojak’ TFR
• The Ex Post Perspective: Why the Sticker Lady Must be Guilty
• An Analysis of Tania De Rozario’s “Not Prepared to Wait” and the High Court’s Decision on 377A