“We must also develop a less hierarchical culture – one that empowers every individual, and helps them to see how their ideas, their experiments and their efforts to do the job well contribute to the whole enterprise.”
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Jan 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• 9 Heartwarming Facts You Should Know About That Hipster Lawyer Representing Yishun’s Alleged Cat Abuser
• Employment, entitlement etc.
• 16,000 more BTO flats
• Middle class woes in Singapore: Are they missing out on the slice of the pie?
• The willingness to learn language as a form of assimilation
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Pioneer Packages Saved Elder Citizens Millions
• To tolerate or to take offence? That’s the question
• Why Amos is so happy
• A new Singaporean growth model can energize emerging Asia
• Changing global order is becoming more uncertain
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Nov 2014 #singapore #oursgconv #underhappy
• That TV clip which went viral
• KBW circulates posed peektures showing how ill-bred South Asians are
• PAP voter stops paying S&C charges to force out WP/ Oppo supporters shld imitate?
• GE, the Silver Brigade fighting back
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Great grad dreams
• Choice To Go Under The Knife
• Did the deputy public prosecutor even appeal?
• The Great Southern Hotel
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 9 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Graduate Unemployment
• Taxis disappearing again – a 4-decade old problem
• Re: If You’re “Privileged”, Then “Shut Up”
• Another border intrusion – S’poreans should question authorities
• Pritam Singh Back Out as GOH For Gaza Charity Concert
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Beyond The Exposure To Pornography
• Singapore student: My personal experience with elitism
• Singapore’s Tax on Race
• Sounds and silence
• Tan Jee Say’s Courtesy Call to Other Opposition Parties
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv #askpmlee
• #ASKPMLEE – Comedy Show or a Q&A with our Prime Minister?
• Moderate Muslims in Singapore must speak up.
• Private Uni Degree: Postponing Disappointment
• Precisely why many are concerned about immigration, Khaw
• Tan Jee Say’s olive branch to alternative parties
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• AWARENESS: Islamic Black Flag Sold In S’pore DOES NOT REPRESENT ISIS Terror Group
• MediShield Life and Integrated Plans
• An ITE student on the Paper chase… and the attempt to end it.
• Trying to come to terms with rent discrepancies at Chinatown Complex
• Seeking Common Ground With Other Opposition Parties
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv #chc #cpf
• Kong & lieutenants: God’s fools or the Joker is God
• Singapore graduate surge: Exponential, not gradual, growth
• Chatting with Lim Swee Say
• What makes a good MP
• TWC3 Advocacy Awards: When your left hand says to your left foot, “Well done”
• CPF issue -where is SDP’s presence at Hong Lim Park?