Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Dec 2016 #parkingcoupons #parkingwoes #gracefu #unemployment
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Dec 2016 #arts #censorship #digitalmedia #wealthinequality
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Oct 2016 #teachers #electedpresident #workinghours #minorities
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #tanchengbock #minorities #presidentialelection
• EP changes: Are Presidential elections ‘meritocratic’ in the first place?
• Only a political decision will disqualify Tan Cheng Bock from the next presidential race
• Everything you need to know about the Constitutional Commission’s recommendations for the Elected Presidency in 60 seconds
• The Hangzhou G20 Summit: The Ambiguous Gap between Aspiration & Action
• Do Not Trust The Internet
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Sep 2016 #tharmanshanmugaratnam #primeminister #minorities #duterte
• 12 client problems only freelancers will understand
• In blind defense
• At 59 Tharman is not too old for the PM job
• How Should We Handle Misinformation?
• Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, who smoked pot in 2010 as an MP, is a descendant of William Farquhar
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #race #minorities #uber
• Elected president: More time needed to persuade candidates?
• Tharman to become President & Prime Minister of S’pore at the same time
• Why Bahasa Melayu should be the next language you pick up
• When Strangers Steal Your Baby’s Pics
• S’poreans Are Seriously Pissed With Uber. Read This: “Dont Cheat Me With Your Upfront Pricing”.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Sep 2016 #zika #zikaoutbreak #alternativemedia #racism
• Life goes on…even with Zika.
• Zika shows alternative media at its best and worst
• Primary school girl in S’pore streams herself dancing on app, ends up getting racially abused
• Singapore running out of luck
• Happy Teachers’ Day 2016
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Sep 2016 #zika #zikaoutbreak #pokemongo #maids
• Zika: Resistance is futile
• US CDC head: “Any time there’s disease in Singapore, we say that disease is hard to control”
• Singapore paying for efficiency in dealing with Zika
• Doctor who uncovered Zika outbreak in S’pore advises giving Pokémon Go a rest for time being
• The Invisible Costs of Treating Your Maid Badly
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Aug 2016 #srnathan #rip #haze #indonesia
• The Haze Is Back
• 24 Thoughts Every Singaporean Had After Waking Up To The Haze This Morning
• Website to thank Indonesian Vice-President Jusuf Kalla for 11 months of fresh air still up
• 50 Faces: Thank you and goodbye, Mr Nathan
• S R Nathan’s love for the theatre and the support that he gave
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Aug 2016 #racism #coroner #benjaminlim #foreigners
• Nights out during the ghost month
• Does the CNA-IPS Survey Prove Chinese are Only Hiring Other Chinese?
• Racism in Singapore still exist
• How foreigners are referred to in some Asian languages
• Death of a boy: How to question a young suspect