Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Jul 2016 #sdp #1mdb #malaysia #education
• Couple hold sex orgies in Singapore charging men $450 per party
• WARNING: Latest Hotel Scam You MUST Know About
• The pursuit of degree does not make sense anymore!
• SDP raises questions about 1MDB and the KL-Singapore high-speed railway project
• Was the signing of the HSR agreement wise given Najib’s and 1MDB’s problems?
We hope that WDA’s fair response would put this issue to rest. The exercise isn’t advocating for anyone to be racist, ageist or whatever-ist. It’s to assess whether the course participants have learnt how to communicate and relate effectively in the workplace.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Jun 2016 #internetban #maids #alternativemedia #foreigners
• The narrowing media space in Singapore
• Malaysian saying why they won’t convert to be Singaporean citizen
• Killer maids have been making the news. Would you still hire a helper?
• Why no web: 16 online attacks on G since last year
• Poor public communications, but cybersecurity threat is real
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 May 2016 #economics #inequality #pinkdot2016 #singlish
• Why It Might Be Inevitable For Fast Growing Nations Such As Korea And Singapore To Face Income Inequality Problems
• Dealing with an ambiguous world
• If China shuts its door to the Little Red Dot
• Two homosexuals jailed for sexual offences in the week before Pink Dot
• Don’t use Singlish as the scapegoat!
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Apr 2016 #smrt #islam #ahpetc #pressfreedom
• Zakir Naik: Peace Preacher or Hate Monger
• More expert tips to fix MRT – but will it cause fares to go up?
• AHTC chairman, Pritam Singh refutes PAP MP, Charles Chong’s comments on sinking funds
• Singapore falls in World Press Freedom Index for fourth consecutive year
• Sorry But No Sympathy For Dr Lee Wei Ling
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Apr 2016 #budget2016 #china #wp
• Death by cardboard collection, more common than…
• On China: Kausikan’s candor
• 1MDB and the Consequences for Malaysia
• Singaporeans Show Again That Changes in Work Culture is What Will Impact Birth Rates, and Not Money
• The Lion roars
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Feb 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• The Sad Truth of the Medishield Life’s “Love of a Lifetime”
• By ‘retiring’, Rebecca Lim shows us how not to promote retirement planning
• Another marketing stunt gone wrong
• It’s not just the banking sector that is slowing down…the oil & gas sector too…
• Cross Island MRT line cutting under MacRitchie forest
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Jan 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• ISIS and the Persecution of Shi’ites
• Are you sensible or unthinking?
• Why is SAF Rigger done by PRC
• SAF outsources riggers job to contractors from PRC
• Headmaster that blur meh?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Jan 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Why we need responsible posting on Social Media…
• Humbly ringing in 2016
• The Speak Good English Movement Blunders Again.
• Crab in da Bag gets a 2-star review on Facebook, reacts passive-aggressively to win customer back
• 3 Values That Singaporeans Should Take a Long Hard Look At in 2016
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) to guard against false flag operations during POT
• 2015 Key Events In Singapore
• 6 people who were not born in Singapore but you will embrace as Singaporeans anytime
• WP wants an explicit timeline…and here’s the outbreak timeline
• Poet rejects arts funding in Singapore amid censorship debate