Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 mar 2018 #publictransport #gst #parliament #publicservice #towncouncil
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Jun 2017 #oxleyroad #PSD #lgbtrights
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Mar 2017 #educationinsingapore #town council #publicservice
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Dec 2016 #sglitftw #sganimals #saf #china
My view is that the criteria was already pretty low, and remains low, to begin with, so a little more stringency really does seem like a good idea.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Jun 2016 #orlandoshooting #christians #lgbt #civilservantsbonus
• Having Bonus Is Not Important Anymore?
• Orlando attacks: the twists and the turns
• free speech
• No ang moh $, whither Pink Dot 2017?
• Open letter to Pastor Lawrence Khong of FCBC
What seemed to be missing was one simple question from the pack of journalists busy taking frantic notes; Were any of these attacks facilitated by an employee using an Internet browser at his workstation?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Jun 2016 #internetban #maids #alternativemedia #foreigners
• The narrowing media space in Singapore
• Malaysian saying why they won’t convert to be Singaporean citizen
• Killer maids have been making the news. Would you still hire a helper?
• Why no web: 16 online attacks on G since last year
• Poor public communications, but cybersecurity threat is real
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 9 Jun 2016 #internetban #ida #publicservants #pinkdot
• Smart Nation, dumb move?
• Must the PSD be so overbearing in its statement?
• Anti LGBT Groups in #Singapore are at it again and Ministry of Home Affairs gave them a brotherly hug
• Singapore government tells foreign companies that this isn’t their home. Don’t get too comfortable
• Cutting S’pore’s public servants’ computers off Internet will prevent adultery
Since we are on the topic, why not ban all public servants from using the internet altogether. After all, these public servants are walking repositories of the government’s secrets! They need to be kept under lock and key. So no Facebook, no personal emails, no internet, nothing!