The next time you visit a place of worship, ask yourself “Am I contributing to the creation of monsters?”
Nobody has to champion racial harmony, religious tolerance and gender equality — because in a Singapore hawker centre, it is norm.
Without respecting diversity and also each others’ personal space and preferences, it will be difficult for 5+ million people to coexist peacefully on this tiny piece of land we call home.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Aug 2016 #racism #josephschooling #singaporesports #olympics
• Hard questions on racism in Singapore’s cyberspace
• Why is Grace Fu so Disgraceful ?
• Schooling: the real heroes and the wagonjumpers
• Everybody loves a Winner
• Police investigate Singapore Sports Hub partner
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Aug 2016 #nus #orientationgames #sexualisation #transportwoes
• Uncle Redbean: PRCs not FTs
• A Guide to Singaporean Driving
• NUS Running Scared : All Orientation Camps Cancelled
• NUS orientation: We need to talk about consent
• What does Trump, Brexit and NUS Freshman Orientation have in common ?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister snatches defeat from the jaws of victory
• Shanmugam writes a letter to complain about the rude and mocking behaviour of a resident
• 5 Myths About The SMRT Buyout Debunked
• Temasek’s billion-dollar proposal: ‘Fair’ deal for a fair maiden?
• Muslim, Christian, LGBT, Atheist, Buddhist, Hindu sagas in Singapore from 2001 to June 2016
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Jul 2016 #lta #smrt #terrorism #france
• Nationalisation of SMRT assets – To Prevent Another Minister of Transport and SMRT CEO being Sacked
• Why I’m wary of LTA’s take-back of SMRT assets
• Yet another deadly terrorist attack in France
• SDP calls for COI on lift mishaps in light of latest E M Services investigation
• Liberal foreign manpower policy impedes local engineers and IT professionals
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Jul 2016 #censorship #terrorism #ramadan #isis
• Secure Company Buy-In For Lifelong Learning
• ISIS attacks Malaysia
• Grieving faces of Baghdad, Dhaka, Istanbul
• Facebook bans ex-political detainee Teo Soh Lung’s posts in its platform
• Why I refuse to send my four-year-old to extra-curricular classes after school
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Jun 2016 #lgbt #foreigners #alternativemedia #trs
• Reply to Theodore Shawcross’s “Why do people hate Singapore?”
• A Response to “Leaving Our Internal Security Back Door Wide Open”
• On Gods in Buddhism
• TRS: Yang gives up the fight
• Pink Dot: Why was govt spooked?/ Pastor Khong try matching the numbers
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Jun 2016 #youth #healthcare #foreigners #religion
• Is It About Hunger or Bad Bosses?
• Are Doctors Charging More Than They Need To?
• Does citizenship make any difference?
• Pope Francis understands Modern Marriage
• South China Sea: Facts about Asia’s maritime flashpoint