Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Nov 2017 #religiousharmony #smrt #advocacy
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Mar 2017 #volunteering #religiousharmony #worthycauses
States Times Review falsely claims that Muslims have to give their Friday prayers in the open air due to the insufficient number of mosques in Singapore and that praying in the open air or in any temporary shelter facility outside of a mosque violate the Islamic religion requirements.
Too often, it is politicians who utilise hate spin, using religious vigilantes as proxies to propel them into power (or maintain their existing power).
Having a dissensus in views in not problematic so long as it does not spill into claims of religious exclusivity whereby only one exclusive ‘truth’ must be adhered to.
Nobody has to champion racial harmony, religious tolerance and gender equality — because in a Singapore hawker centre, it is norm.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 Oct 2013 #singapore #oursgconv
• BN Special: Who’s poor in Singapore?
• No country, no govt, no citizen – bo cheng hu
• When Roginald Broke Our Rules
• Ego issues in Singapore’s civil society scene
• Half Way Bell Check of SG Political Parties – SDP III
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Oct 2013 #singapore #oursgconv
• Chan Chun Sing: No to Poverty Line
• Should we be mainly Singaporean?
• Don’t overcomplicate religious harmony
• What should be the meaning of “Singaporeans First”
• 1st upgrade of SMRT trains’ motors since 1987!
• Knowledge economy? Then value art