Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Jan 2017 #investment #economy #singapore #pap #tpp #rentalinsingapore #kohpohkoon
Leasing a property is based on mutual agreement. We can’t avoid the fact that landlords have stereotypes of different nationalities, their living habits and ways to upkeep their house. We can educate the public to understand and accept foreigners. But landlords also reserve the right to sign contracts with tenants that they are comfortable dealing with.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Jul 2016 #mrt #coverup #foreigners #education
• What Khaw Boon Wan said is reasonable
• MPs express concerns over possible hike in lift maintenance cost after new regulation kicks in
• SIA flight attendant regrets renting flat to foreign ex-offender’s family
• PSLE changes: Broader bands and psychological games
• Scam Alert! DHL Scammers Are Now Impersonating OCBC, DBS, MOM & SP Services
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv #askpmlee
• #ASKPMLEE – Comedy Show or a Q&A with our Prime Minister?
• Moderate Muslims in Singapore must speak up.
• Private Uni Degree: Postponing Disappointment
• Precisely why many are concerned about immigration, Khaw
• Tan Jee Say’s olive branch to alternative parties
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• AWARENESS: Islamic Black Flag Sold In S’pore DOES NOT REPRESENT ISIS Terror Group
• MediShield Life and Integrated Plans
• An ITE student on the Paper chase… and the attempt to end it.
• Trying to come to terms with rent discrepancies at Chinatown Complex
• Seeking Common Ground With Other Opposition Parties
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 May 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• This is my Singapore.
• 8 things Singaporean men hated in the army but will pay to enjoy in civilian life
• Things have gotten better since GE2011
• GE2011: Where are we now, three years on?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 May 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Road Rage Exposed: Suntec City Red Vespa Ang Moh Mark Franklin
• Is Your HDB Flat Still An Appreciating Asset?
• Since HDB flats are sold on a 99-year leasehold, why does HDB call it “home ownership” when it is essentially a “rental” arrangement?
• 5 Things to Do Before You Visit Any Showflat
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 May 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Why Do Condo Ads Show Local Women with Ang Mo Men?
• Rental Discrimination in Singapore: More Economics than Skin Colour
• How Singapore’s media restrictions hurt even the PAP
• Goldman Sach’s Hiring Policy: Affirmative action for LGBTs
• Measures against income inequality should not be taken
• Who is right? PM? Heart Truths? Consumer survey?