One would submit that the post by FAP was made to discredit Dr Chee – using the political credibility of Dr Tan – and to gain political advantage for the PAP candidate on Polling Day itself. And thus, the question is raised: Why is the Elections Department not taking the FAP page owners to task, in the same way it has taken others to task?
However, is the PAP likely to set up an independent election commission? All its actions show its resentment towards dissent against its rule and desire to suppress alternative political views, even as it pays lip service to being inclusive in governance. It continually criticises and makes things difficult for alternative media. Ministers threaten to sue ordinary citizens into bankruptcy for defamation.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Jun 2016 #spf #eld #lta #smrt
• Doubtful if LTA have political courage to enforce regulatory oversight of SMRT
• Khaw blames management for rail woes
• Why stretching targets might not be a good idea for rail workers…
• CAN: Action taken upon Roy Ngerng and Teo Soh Lung is police harassment
• Are SPF and ELD the lapdogs of PAP?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Mar 2016 #sdp #byelection #smrt
• COMMENT: SMRT tragedy exposes company culture that needs fixing
• NTUC cigarette vending machine reminds smokers of cigarettes
• Audio: Kim Huat on smartphones in SAF camps
• 4 of Singaporeans’ Biggest Gripes About Public Transport and What You Can Do About Them
• [VIDEO] Tale of Bukit Batok Ah Ma “Exercising” Sparks Political Divide
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Mar 2016 #lky #brusselsattack #smrt
• In the SMRT war room – again
• Teacher who complained about his poor performance bonus got what he deserved
• Is this year’s Budget “particularly prudent”?
• Ong Teng Cheong & the Budget
• Lee Kuan Yew would have cringed at the hero worship just one year after his death
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Mar 2016 #sdp #cheesoonjuan #byelection
• S’pore expensive only for expats
• 10 Reasons Why Singaporeans Think Our Arts Scene Is Dead And Why They Are Wrong
• Bukit Batok BE: An electoral race that will shed light on race
• Are Singaporeans Xenophobic?
• Grabbing a sight of the cherry blossom!
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Mar 2016 #byelections #tax #royngerng
• How about Murali Pillai, 47, as PAP’s candidate for Bukit Batok SMC by-election?
• Comments about Roy Ngerng Defamation Verdict
• My Thoughts on Reviewing the Elected Presidency
• IRAS going to start taxing bloggers and online influencers
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Mar 2016 #sgelections #bukitbatok #royngerng
• White is a superior colour, all the rest is dirt
• Update on Defamation Suit with Singapore Prime Minister – Payment
• Memorial tribute to Benjamin and Dominique on 13 March 2016 at Hong Lim Park
• RSF calls for the end of harassment to The Online Citizen
• Fear Will Not Deter Litterbugs
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Pioneer Packages Saved Elder Citizens Millions
• To tolerate or to take offence? That’s the question
• Why Amos is so happy
• A new Singaporean growth model can energize emerging Asia
• Changing global order is becoming more uncertain
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• To Churches of Singapore. <3 • "ISIS SUPPORTER" SENDS DEATH THREAT TO AMOS YEE FOR HIS ANTI-ISLAM COMMENTS • Is Singapore turning against China? • Daily thought: Why do we hate so much? • Teo Ser Luck just got sabo-ed by the Ministry of Manpower