It might just have something to do with how transparent costs are in Singapore as compared to those in the US, where patients leave clinics without ever knowing what they must pay until they receive the bill.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Oct 2016 #teachers #electedpresident #workinghours #minorities
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Aug 2016 #srnathan #rip #pioneergeneration #electedpresident
• S R Nathan’s life is perfect Hollywood material
• Mr S R Nathan: Contributions To Singapore We Might Have Forgotten
• The world of SR Nathan in 1961
• Brainfreeze, Brainstorming and So Stun like Vegetable
• Why The President Had To Be A Malay Always
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 3 Jun 2016 #salary #cpf #lgbt #spf #coolingoffday
• TISG is fully cooperating with police investigations in alleged breaches of Cooling Off / Polling Day restrictions
• Aging & Japan’s Economy
• How to solve the longevity problem. the Hard Truths way
• Why your pay didn’t increase as much as you expected…
• PEA allows “transmission of personal political views on the Internet” – or does it not?