Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Jul 2018 #bendavis #diplomacy #economy #nationalservice #nsdeferment #pinkdot #tpp #hsr
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Jul 2018 #economy #nsdeferment #nationalservice #bendavis #security #diplomacy #indopacific #zakirnaik #socialstratification
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Feb 2018 #breadandbutter #cybersecurity #security #architecture #culturalheritage #heritage
In recent years, high profile cases of security guards being abused or abusive have been reported via online media. Well, those few cases were brought into the cold light of day to be commented on by the general public but, as an industry insider, I can assure you that such unhappy incidents happen on an almost daily basis.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Jul 2016 #psle #education #terrorism #france
• How the new PSLE game is going to be played
• PSLE changes from 2021 and what they mean for you
• A New Dawn For Muslims
• I weep for Humanity
• China can now claim that Singapore was part of China
The Ministry of Ang Moh Affairs (MAMA) has measures in place to safeguard against a repeat of the Holland Village bank robbery, said the ministry’s Second Deputy Senior Minister of Theft Bruce Lee on Wednesday (July 6).
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Jul 2016 #mrt #coverup #foreigners #southchinasea
• MOT Minister Khaw says non transparency can prevent undue panic
• 14 Car Parks in Singapore You Didn’t Know Had Free Parking (2016 Edition)
• Foreigners unhappy with S’pore must aim higher by insulting everyone on a global level
• Typical S’porean response on freedom of speech
• South China Sea – An alignment of forces for domination and control
There wasn’t even a security guard at the Stanchart branch yesterday when the robbery happened – CCTV enough meh??? This is unheard of in many other parts of the world. Just check out the big guns carried by security officers in Malaysia.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Jun 2016 #lgbt #foreigners #alternativemedia #trs
• Reply to Theodore Shawcross’s “Why do people hate Singapore?”
• A Response to “Leaving Our Internal Security Back Door Wide Open”
• On Gods in Buddhism
• TRS: Yang gives up the fight
• Pink Dot: Why was govt spooked?/ Pastor Khong try matching the numbers
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Oct 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Vietnamese woman scholar previously under MFA recounts ordeal of being detained for hours, sent back by S’pore immigration
• Pringle links Satan’s hand to Singaporean Courts: “[Satan] thinks if he attacks the church it’s going to die”
• Sad Day 4 Singaporean Churches
• Obscured by the haze?
• It’s time to stop STOMP-ing