If you are an active trader, you’d know that choosing the right broker is half the battle won. Not only do high commission fees eat into any potential profits, having a trading platform that is not user-friendly can also cause lots of frustration or trading mistakes. Here’s a look at some factors you should consider …
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Aug 2016 #zika #zikaoutbreak #nationalservice #nus
• It’s the mozzie that passes on Zika, not the patient
• Are Aedes mosquitoes in Singapore now transmitting the Zika virus?
• The Zika Epidemic Has Just Begun
• Is there any recourse for national servicemen subjected to abuse?
• NUS Should Make Investigation Findings Public
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Jul 2016 #terrorism #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #californiafitness
• Taxpayers/SMRT commuters will be sold out by Temasek’s buyout offer, SMRT’s nationalisation
• Tan Chuan Jin and Png Eng Huat
• Money laundering activities
• Terrorism: could it happen in Singapore too?
• Next Growth Engines (Boosters) & Most Viable Strategy are What Singapore Needs To Chart Its Future Economy
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Jul 2016 #psle #education #terrorism #france
• How the new PSLE game is going to be played
• PSLE changes from 2021 and what they mean for you
• A New Dawn For Muslims
• I weep for Humanity
• China can now claim that Singapore was part of China
On 3 March 2016, Singapore bourse operator, SGX, included 41 listed companies into its infamous watch-list due to the implementation of the 20-cent Minimum Trading Price (MTP) rule. In all, there are 76 companies under the SGX watch-list, which is like the Hall of Shame.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 9 Jun 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #SEAGames #SabahQuake
• Primary school kids too young for KK trip
• So what’s the problem with Primary Science Education?
• Accountability & Parliamentary Oversight Of Sovereign Wealth Fund
• Loh Boon Chye – A Singaporean CEO in SGX at last!
• More ex-military men in Cabinet after next GE?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Dec 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Haram to speak of ham
• Come out swinging? Or whinging?
• Singapore on way to becoming world’s first smart nation
• Coming GE: Real problem for the PAP