Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Feb 2017 #japaneseoccupation #historyofsingapore singaporeartsscene #syonangallery #oldfortfactory #oscars
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Jan 2016 #luckyplaza #sgpolitics #economy #pap
“You are a Marxist.” “No, I am a Catholic” *SLAP*
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Dec 2016 #journalism #media #singtel #civilsociety
We have become like the stereotypical Chinese tourist. We have the money to buy the Prada bags, but we can’t afford the sense to appreciate it.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Sep 2016 #chc #konghee #sunho #nationalgallerysingapore
No one really expects the NAC to be able to support fully the creation process, especially in light of the opportunity costs involved for creators who could be working on more commercial projects…
Watch this space for an interview with Sonny Liew himself in the coming week!
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Sep 2016 #saf #sonnyliew #sports #christianity
• The Salary of Charlie Chan Hock Chye
• Commentary: Was yesterday’s IPPT cheating case partially contributed by a rigid system?
• What Should the Government Do?
• How about we go to church only once per month?
• How Start-up TheSmartLocal Disrupted Lifestyle Publishing in Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Aug 2016 #srnathan #rip #haze #indonesia
• The Haze Is Back
• 24 Thoughts Every Singaporean Had After Waking Up To The Haze This Morning
• Website to thank Indonesian Vice-President Jusuf Kalla for 11 months of fresh air still up
• 50 Faces: Thank you and goodbye, Mr Nathan
• S R Nathan’s love for the theatre and the support that he gave