Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Sep 2017 #cybersecurity #sportsinsingapore #fakenews #SingaporePolitics
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Jan 2016 #luckyplaza #sgpolitics #economy #pap
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Jan 2017 #sumikotan #china #diplomacy #ongyekung
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Dec 2016 #unemploymentinsurance #education #parenting #millennials
Who do you think should hold them responsible – netizens on social media, journalists or the electorate at the ballot box?
“Let me put it this way, we all have our preferences. And I was always, in sports, a centre half rather than centre forward. I enjoy playing half back and making the long passes, but I am not the striker.”
I think all the angst over the Presidency comes from too many people trying to package too many functions (let alone hopes and dreams) into one office.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Sep 2016 #comics #singaporeair #paralympics #economy
• Singapore Airlines rewards Paralympic medalists with KrisFlyer miles, takes a proper picture with them
• 7 In 10 Singaporeans Don’t Know This Brutal Work Fact
• Just How Much is The Great Singapore (Graphic) Novel Really Worth?
Who is Neil Humphreys? He’s a self-declared ‘white trash’ bloke from England who decided to come to Singapore for 3 months in 1996, but ended up staying here till now.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Sep 2016 #labourmarket #haze #donation #f1
• SMRT staff dismissed for fatal track accident.
• Hard Truths on connecting with the 70%
• Conversation: Jiao Wey on CPF
• 6 fiction novels top tech leaders love to read
• Kong Hee allegedly called Sun Ho the next Whitney Houston. Looking at their lyrics, we agree completely.