I think all the angst over the Presidency comes from too many people trying to package too many functions (let alone hopes and dreams) into one office.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Sep 2016 #comics #singaporeair #paralympics #economy
• Singapore Airlines rewards Paralympic medalists with KrisFlyer miles, takes a proper picture with them
• 7 In 10 Singaporeans Don’t Know This Brutal Work Fact
• Just How Much is The Great Singapore (Graphic) Novel Really Worth?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #singlish #tanchengbock #zombies
• K Shanmugam asked point blank if proposed changes to presidency targeted at anyone
• Ah Beng boards Chinese helicopter to Oxford without Ah Lian
• Elected President – You got to believe it
• 5 things to do if Singapore kenna zombies virus
• To be a parent in Singapore
Let us decide if we want a president. Let us decide how we choose a president. And let us decide who it should be.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #tanchengbock #minorities #presidentialelection
• EP changes: Are Presidential elections ‘meritocratic’ in the first place?
• Only a political decision will disqualify Tan Cheng Bock from the next presidential race
• Everything you need to know about the Constitutional Commission’s recommendations for the Elected Presidency in 60 seconds
• The Hangzhou G20 Summit: The Ambiguous Gap between Aspiration & Action
• Do Not Trust The Internet