Having a superficial mentality – or surrounding yourself with superficial Singaporeans – makes you more likely to make bad financial decisions.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Chinese kid in S’pore said he doesn’t want to sit beside ‘Malay people’ during Star Wars movie. Malay guy responds.
• Catch 22 for Amos Yee’s supporters
• Every school is a good school (but some are more gooder than others)
• A Thought For Those On Duty
• The Albatross, the Tiger and the Lion
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Jun 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #SEAGames
• Amos Yee: Singapore’s Youngest Political Prisoner
• Why Never Give Chance to Foreign Born Athletes Who Sing Majulah Singapura?
• No Meaningful Live Coverage of SEA Games in Singapore
• Hard questions with opposition veteran, Goh Meng Seng
• What Father didn’t teach son and Goh
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv #askpmlee
• #ASKPMLEE – Comedy Show or a Q&A with our Prime Minister?
• Moderate Muslims in Singapore must speak up.
• Private Uni Degree: Postponing Disappointment
• Precisely why many are concerned about immigration, Khaw
• Tan Jee Say’s olive branch to alternative parties
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• AWARENESS: Islamic Black Flag Sold In S’pore DOES NOT REPRESENT ISIS Terror Group
• MediShield Life and Integrated Plans
• An ITE student on the Paper chase… and the attempt to end it.
• Trying to come to terms with rent discrepancies at Chinatown Complex
• Seeking Common Ground With Other Opposition Parties
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 3 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Are ISIS flags being sold in Singapore?
• Government should focus on job creation, not dictating whether degrees are important
• Understanding HDB Lease Buyback
• Creating New(s) Niches For Socio-Political Discourse
• A Flower without its Glass Jar
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• To My Dear Fellow Singapore Chinese: Shut Up When a Minority is Talking about Race.
• PAP’s Social Engineering Has Hurt Singapore and Singaporeans
• Why LTA Should Have Sanction SMRT For Exploitation Of “Public Goods”
• Singapore’s curious snow globe of Hong Lim Park
• Back to the present
• Nicole Seah’s Untimely Departure
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Apr 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Yes, ministers
• Leon Perera and Firuz Khan for WP
• Dr Chee Soon Juan looks set to contest next general elections
• Time to call out racism in Singapore
• More equal than other S’poreans?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Apr 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• On racism and xenophobia in Singapore
• Are Filipino Celebrations in Singapore going too far?
• A S’porean shows the way, when leaders fail
• May Day Message for MOM
• The Merits of Meritocracy and the Just World Belief
• Deciding on MP “material”
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Apr 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Singapore Planned Parenthood Association responds to parenthood talk controversy
• 7 things AWARE is unaware of, as shown by this gaffe
• Women’s Charter penalising men unfairly
• Stinking of Double Standard?
• Let Me Eat Bread