Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Jul 2017 #mendaki #singaporeans #amazon
Did she suffer a miscarriage while under prison supervision or not?
The number of foreigners (non-residents + permanent residents) now make up a whopping 64 percent of the population.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Sep 2016 #hilaryclinton #donaldtrump #usa #nearmiss
Remember you are guests. As we Singaporeans often say you don’t come into the house of your host and demand to be served, and neither do you start taking a dump all over the place just because you couldn’t find the toilet.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) to guard against false flag operations during POT
• 2015 Key Events In Singapore
• 6 people who were not born in Singapore but you will embrace as Singaporeans anytime
• WP wants an explicit timeline…and here’s the outbreak timeline
• Poet rejects arts funding in Singapore amid censorship debate
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Jun 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #SEAGames #SabahQuake
• Letter to the parents who lost their children in the Sabah earthquake
• Joseph ‘Schooling’ his rivals at the SEA Games, and Well Done Quah Zheng Wen
• Such arrogance Bilahari Kausikan
• TODAY sensationalises Yale-NUS drop-out rates, gets slammed by interviewee & others
• NParks do not work with WP at Aljunied GRC, only deal with PAP grassroots
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 9 Jun 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #SEAGames #SabahQuake
• Primary school kids too young for KK trip
• So what’s the problem with Primary Science Education?
• Accountability & Parliamentary Oversight Of Sovereign Wealth Fund
• Loh Boon Chye – A Singaporean CEO in SGX at last!
• More ex-military men in Cabinet after next GE?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Jun 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #SEAGames #SabahQuake
• What I have learned from the Sabah earthquake tragedy
• Aiseyman! Racist Myanmar Minister says our soccer team is ‘adopted’ because they are Malay and not Chinese!
• The thin pink line: Singapore’s curious rules for covering ‘alternative lifestyles’
• Why I am not that hyped up about SG50
• A few thoughts on the next GE
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Relentless pursuit of population growth
• So You Think Being A Housewife Is A “Sacred Duty”
• “Just 10 years back…”
• The need for accountability-by-default in public institutions
• The political forces shaping our future