Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Feb 2017 #presidentialelections #politicsinsingapore #peranakansingapore #singlish
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Sep 2016 #hilaryclinton #donaldtrump #usa #nearmiss
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #singlish #tanchengbock #zombies
• K Shanmugam asked point blank if proposed changes to presidency targeted at anyone
• Ah Beng boards Chinese helicopter to Oxford without Ah Lian
• Elected President – You got to believe it
• 5 things to do if Singapore kenna zombies virus
• To be a parent in Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Aug 2016 #nus #orientationgames #sexualisation #transportwoes
• SMRT explains why LRT did not stop for three stations, but commuters still have some concerns
• Against the Grain: Extremism, terrorism and what we must do
• NAC Bin Centre costing $470K, mostly on consultation
• NUS Orientation Camps : Freedom Unleashed
• Err so why the silence on Calvin, minister?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Jun 2016 #gangster #sharingeconomy #languagepolicies #teachers
• Spiralizing and the Sharing Economy
• S’pore man on livestream claims he is from ‘sa la kau’, Internet believes him & alerts police
• From Chinese helicopter to Singaporean banana
• 5 Ways Singaporeans Can Benefit From Brexit
• Teachers reveal the moment they knew their students were trouble
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Jun 2016 #lgbt #foreigners #alternativemedia #trs
• Reply to Theodore Shawcross’s “Why do people hate Singapore?”
• A Response to “Leaving Our Internal Security Back Door Wide Open”
• On Gods in Buddhism
• TRS: Yang gives up the fight
• Pink Dot: Why was govt spooked?/ Pastor Khong try matching the numbers
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Jun 2016 #orlandoshooting #lgbt #china #asean
• S’pore is going to grow old faster than any society in the world
• Name and Shame!
• Omar Mateen – Gay, terrorist or patriot?
• Omar Mateen wins
• What China’s Big Nation Complex Means for the Future of Asia
There are many more truly important issues for Singaporeans to get excited and worked up about. Chinese-educated Singaporeans are no longer ‘stuttering’ with their blades hovering overhead, trying to get their message across. The ‘Chinese helicopter’ has landed! Applause! And lighten-up, folks.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 31 May 2016 #amosyee #singlish #foreigndomesticworkers #poverty
• Fresh third party video of Amos Yee being assaulted in Jurong Point emerges
• Defence of Singapore cannot be outsourced?
• Can’t use Singlish, but Indian English can?
• Reliance On Live-In Domestic Workers Reflects Deeper Socio-Economic Malaise
• “Poverty and Inequality in Singapore” by Let’s talk, Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 May 2016 #racism #singlish #eld #alternativemedia
• Singlish debate redux: Gwee Li Sui is the new Phua Chu Kang sans yellow boots
• Hey, are you a Chinese helicopter?
• Racist Chinese?
• SDP calls for fairness in implementation of Cooling-off Day regulations
• Shake-up in the online space