Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Dec 2017 #smartnation #economy #infrastructure #internet #politicalgovernance #AGC #lishengwu #china #freespeech #cybersecurity
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong spent a large segment of his National Day Rally speech elaborating on Smart Nation, which he described as “using IT comprehensively to create new jobs new business opportunities make our economy more productive make our lives more convenient and make this an outstanding city in which to live, work and play ST But with …
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 31 Aug 2017 #presidentialelection #smartnation #data
Credit: Daiyaku Counter Terrorism – RSIS: CO17153 | The Siege of Marawi City: Some Lessons Daily Disclosure – MothershipSG: S’pore govt agencies may use ‘sarcasm detectors’ for social media monitoring – Leong Sze Hian: Has Asean delivered tangible benefits to S’poreans? – Under the Angsana Tree: Navy fires commander of 7th Fleet after deadly USS …
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister Tan Chuan-Jin responds after the ICA expedited clearance brouhaha
• If nothing wrong with expedited ICA clearance, why Minister Tan so upset?
• FactWire’s Incredibly Arrogant and Problematic Letter To Hari Kiri Khaw
• Yishun Secondary restricts Racial Harmony Day celebrations to only students eligible for JC
• 9 things to know about that 90-min SG-KL ride
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Jun 2016 #ura #hdb #singaporeartsscene #censorship
• Profitable to pay elderly poor to leave S’pore
• Car Park rates to go up
• HDB & URA’s car parks’ income over $600m?
• ‘i know why the rebel sings’
• Facebook removed local socio-political posts which seems to have not violated its Community Standards
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Jan 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• 11 WP Quotes That Explain Opposition Stances In Debate On President’s Address
• NCMP and the Opposition
• 4 potential implications from PM Lee’s speech on political changes
• The PAP decided to strengthen their competitors
• Things the Singapore electorate need to know even though we have more NCMPs
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Dec 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• All Hail the Thought Police!
• Smart or just Smarter Nation?
• Aljunied is now the Hougang of yesteryears
• Singapore’s consulate-general to Hong Kong responds to Chee Soon Juan’s Nov. 28 article
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Dec 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Haram to speak of ham
• Come out swinging? Or whinging?
• Singapore on way to becoming world’s first smart nation
• Coming GE: Real problem for the PAP